A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Jassbec's logo stuff

Jassbec

I tend to do logos as I find them fun to do and they're a nice art exercise.

So here's a bunch of logos I've made, they're ordered from oldest to newest.

(If you don't want me showing any of your logos I've made for any of your projects, please say so and I'll take it/them down).

fs69xxt.png

t8PhJrl.png

dl6IiTU.png

ID7hC3z.png

LKlQhhJ.png

Mhbkp9q.png

3zoAuMe.png

8S7FdAJ.png

• Like 5

I'm really impressed by your logo work, especially the newer stuff. If you're interested in something to take a stab at, the Sonic Rush 3 OST project could use a logo of its own, something akin to the original Rush logo most likely.

Original logos for reference:

Sonic_Rush.png

Sonic%20Rush%20Adventure.png

Some concept logos by Fuzon-S for potential inspiration: 

80b13bc20e645ea1fc40bb992624d332-d4h0bap

We haven't really thought of a non-numerical tagline for SR3, but if you end up being interested in designing something, we can probably talk about that. Just leaving it on the table. Good day!

• Like 1

I've been following this OST project for a bit, yeah I'm pretty interesting in doing something for you guys.

If you want  to talk about it further contact me on Skype (Jass Fusion) or just send me a PM here.

(Might just work on it for the fun of it anyway, lol)

EDIT: I made it for the fun of it anyway. (If you don't like it or want changes please say so).

9mEg7yv.png

Edited by Jassbec
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you are not busy, It would be great if you could do a little something for our project. Only if you are bored or something :P.

The project is Sonic: The Blue Blur

Just putting that out there :)

Cheers

Edited by Spykid