A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

"A collection of Why is SAGE closed?" threads

Stardust Gear

I have a suggestion for perhaps not this SAGE but for the incoming ones, why not at least gather all the download links before the event is over and make a thread with them? There's plenty of games I personally missed and are too big to send easily. If the site's going to stay closed until the next one, that's the least you can do honestly.

• Like 1

I have a suggestion for perhaps not this SAGE but for the incoming ones, why not at least gather all the download links before the event is over and make a thread with them? There's plenty of games I personally missed and are too big to send easily. If the site's going to stay closed until the next one, that's the least you can do honestly.

SAGE is run by the community. You can grab the download links before the event is over and post a thread yourself.

A few people said they'd make archives. I'm not sure if they did or not. I couldn't keep the SAGExpo server up any longer because it was too expensive.

In the future we'll have SFGHQ to keep all the games on. I'm working on it as fast as I can, it's even taking priority over Time Twisted.

Most of the download links can be found in Mercury's reviews on SU.org for now.