A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Neo Reviews; My Review Series on YouTube

Neo Hazard

logo_full.png

If you were around for SAGE and saw me streaming, there's a good chance you saw me plugging my series, Neo Reviews. Well, all summer I've been telling myself I should get back into the swing of making videos and now I finally have! Neo Reviews is my series where I review games (usually older, sometimes obscure titles) and maybe other things in the future. I just released my first episode in over a year, a review of Shovel Knight.

This game reminded me why I liked to game in the first place and was kind of the push that got me back into it. My plan is try to get at least one review a month out, while also releasing other things as well. Here's a couple others I've done so far, probably my favorites I'd reckon.

So I'm throwing this out here as both a publicity thing (because hey, knowing people are watching is nice!) but also as a means for feedback! I know my microphone setup isn't the greatest and is unfortnately inconsistent, but aside from that, I'm open to suggests and comments. Plus, if you've got any games you'd like to see or think I should review, let me know! Edited by Neo Hazard
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I like your voice and you seem to be reasonable in your reviews. You might actually get popular on YT

Well thanks man! I appreciate that! I'd like to get somewhere, but as far as I'm concerned now, I just hope people will watch and like what they see. :):

Speaking of which, gonna bump my own topic with a new video!

I'm sure all of you have heard of Five Nights at Freddy's by now, so I decided the best way to play this game was with my friends. They weren't ready. Enjoy! maybe subscribe if you haven't :vvv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...