A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Support factor s sonic and silver

Emilio20y14

Hello fellow. I got this retro sonic game. My original and well done but from what I see you can also use it to Scourge the hedgehog and seen in several videos and forum to talk about it. But do not know how to unlock it. ami just because I get Sonia and Silver the hedgehogs. Which finger should I do to play Scourge

• Like 1

How to play with Scourge in X factor

Hello! I see that you're from Spain. It's really great to see you visiting us! That also explains your English difficulties. It's okay though, I'll try to work with you here.  Are you referring to The S Factor? This game here, right?

This youtube video shows how to unlock him and has instructions, plus the necessary files in the description.

This dude's deviant art has similar instructions that may fill in any gaps if you didn't fully understand the video linked above.

nah

btw the way to play as him without savestate

go to options screen, select Scourge's "double" theme, then press start to get back to title screen, then activate level select

(the up,down,left,right thing while press start is flashing), then you press A+start and the "start game" selection then at the weird looking level select screen after you pick a level you will be scourge.

now you may know there are other themes aswell,

Feline,Flying,Speedy,hunter, and weapon

obviously, thats Blaze,Tails,Sonic,knuckles and... idk shadow?

for some odd reason if you try this with the others, only one will work is blaze's but she's not that much playable, if you do it you'll see why.

I still have trouble understanding you, regardless.

Emilio, si lo prefieres puedes poner tu mensaje en español y to te lo traduzco cuando lo vea.

Translation: You can post in spanish and I'll edit with translation.

Gracias GFS  da gusto hablar con hispano  :smad: Bueno si te ofreces voluntaria para traducir no te voy a decir que no jejeje

Bueno lo que me gustaria es poder usar a scourge the hedgehog en el S factor

OK:

He does want to use Scourge in 'S Factor', whatever that is. Previous posts already covered this, so I'll just translate instead:

go to options screen, select Scourge's "double" theme, then press start to get back to title screen, then activate level select

(the up,down,left,right thing while press start is flashing), then you press A+start and the "start game" selection then at the weird looking level select screen after you pick a level you will be scourge.

Translation:

En el menú de opciones, selecciona el tema 'Double' de Scourge. Luego presiona Start para volver al título, y activa el selector de niveles(arriba, abajo, izquierda, derecha mientras PRESS START parpadea), luego presiona A+Start. (es básicamente el truco de selector de niveles de Sonic 1)

Ahora selecciona un nivel y tu personaje será Scourge.