A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Extensions Help !

EthanGames

I want to start the MMF2 file Sonic Worlds but I'm missing: 
String Parser (parser.mfx)
text blitter (txtblt.mfx)
Control X (ctrlx.mfx)
Named variable object (nvar.mfx)

I tried to install them, but it does not work. 
Someone he has these files .mfx otherwise Sonic Worlds does not work for me? 
Not in EXE file please.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to start the MMF2 file Sonic Worlds but I'm missing: 
String Parser (parser.mfx)
text blitter (txtblt.mfx)
Control X (ctrlx.mfx)
Named variable object (nvar.mfx)

I tried to install them, but it does not work. 
Someone he has these files .mfx otherwise Sonic Worlds does not work for me? 
Not in EXE file please.

You need to actually own a legit copy of CF2.5. It's a common issue in every cracked copy in MMF2.

I've heard of some deal that lasts until the end of 2014, so take it while you have it!

• 1 month later...

Hi, I got an additional extension problem. I do own a legit copy of CF2.5, but cannot open the SonicsWorldDeltaV1.4.3.mfa file, as I get the message "Cannot load the extension Joystick2.mfx". 

I have tried  the recommendations I have found at various locations 

* Copied the file \Sonic_Worlds_Delta_1.4.3\Dependencies\CF2.5\Extensions\Joystick2.mfx to the program folder \Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions\

* Copied the file \Sonic_Worlds_Delta_1.4.3\Dependencies\CF2.5\Data\Runtime\Joystick2.mfx to the folder \Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\

* Made sure that DirectX is updated

* Made sure that CF 2.5 is updated

* Copied the file xinput1_3.dll to various locations, including the System32 folder. 

Are there other possible fixes? The Joystick2 extension was the only one that could not be loaded using extension manager. 

Make sure you didn't mix them up. The /Extensions copy of the mfx should be of larger filesize, whereas the one in /Runtime/Extensions is smaller. Also, make sure that these two match in version (as in, they're from the same downloaded package).

Thanks, I've double checked. I used the files in the SonicWorldsDelta package, which I assume are the same version. I have also downloaded an tested an alternative package containing the Joystick2.mfx files. I guess I will try to seek further assistance in the clickteam forums.