A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New Feature: Sonic United Live Stream

Stritix

Sonic United will have a live stream, with streams taking place every week. Specific dates and times will be given out several days prior to the arranged live streams. Sonic United's live streams will consist of playthroughs of Sonic games, playthroughs of fan games, playthroughs of non-Sonic games, multi-purpose tutorials, etc.

The stream is to be run by not only the staff, but the members as well. If anyone is interested in streaming, you can either leave a reply to this thread or send me a PM to discuss details. We have decided to go with the streaming service hitbox. We recommend installing Open Broadcaster as it is highly functional and very easy to use. You will then be given a temporary key to stream with.

The live stream is located here: http://sonicunited.org/stream/

• Like 3

i would live stream sonic fan games and official sonic games on my laptop that run decent if one of these conditions are met

1: i can use twitch to live stream with

2: someone else live streams an online game and i join in on the online mode

if never of these are met reply to me on this post and ill reply back to tell you if i can live stream some other way.

are you going to add the stream page its own separate tab or no......

Not right now.

I would be interested in streaming some fangames! :) Maybe official Sonic games too, not sure yet. I usually stream through Livestream.com via Procaster software, will that be a problem?

Great. I'll send a PM your way with more details.

i would live stream sonic fan games and official sonic games on my laptop that run decent if one of these conditions are met

1: i can use twitch to live stream with

2: someone else live streams an online game and i join in on the online mode

if never of these are met reply to me on this post and ill reply back to tell you if i can live stream some other way.

1. Sonic United uses hitbox. Not Twitch.

2. Yes, but it would be up to you to organise.

dose hitbox require a broadcasting software or dose it come prepared with one? ive looked so nevermind about that

(ive never used hitbox so no hate response pls).

if it is prepared ill happily join in with the live stream.

if you have something to send me messages while live streaming e.g. evolve (its for when i'm not on the live stream place only) ill see if i can join in or not at that time.

if i can and the game requires me to have an IP address ill ask if you could come to an evolve party to play it.

if i can ill say yes and ask what game it is and do i need to locate your IP address to play with you.

if i cant make it ill say sorry but i have stuff to do.

Edited by fahyda

• 1 month later...