A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SAGExpo Livestream Logs

I decided to make this thread in the case of anyone's interest in the logs of the SAGExpo livestream. I've attempted to obtain as many things as possible from the Hitbox logging process.

The current playlist of logs is available here. It includes whatever I could pull from the Hitbox logs, as well as Instant's own upload of this SAGExpo's Dramatic Fanfic Reading:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRQaXZ6unwMzTFGwSWS3iHAARwtH2lcvo

Most of my logs, InstantSonic's logs, Bluecore's logs, and others are readily accessible sans issues with ContentID. (There is one log of mine in particular I am avoiding uploading to YouTube due to a ContentID issue I'd rather avoid.)
There are just a token few that for whatever reason are on hitbox but unable to be pushed to YouTube.

There are other people who for whatever reason have had their livestreams fail to log, including the ever-so-frequent streamers Bartman3010 and NeoHazard and ila's contest announcements. FruitCake has said that he was recording what he could of those. I would like to give him big props for that and hope those logs will be ready soon.

Feel free to use this thread to ask any questions about the logs or the livestreams.

• Like 1

I checked all the logs, I blame people for not playing the tutorial at all and trying to attempt other stages and sucks at it.

Bluecore suck at my game so much, drift for no reason, clearly see a lock-on cursor but not doing homing attack.

Yeah you can say bad controls but not playing the tutorial and (SpanStream) said "I'm not playing this anymore" just play suck.

So I updated my game's tutorial for nothing? That's crap.

Edited by brianuuu

• 3 months later...