A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Looking for a team member

Spykid

This SAGE has shown me that I need help. I have a really awesome team already who have done amazing work, from level design, to music and sprites... but I am really struggling to keep up with them on the actual building part...

I need someone who is experienced in MMF2/CF2.5 to help laying down the already designed levels and making tweaks where they believe necessary. I also need this person to be able to do some of the "under the hood" work with the engine... e.g coding badniks, gimmicks and bosses with me.

I really want this to become a decent fan game... And i don't mean BtS/ Overture standards... just a game that people can enjoy when they have a minute or two lol

Anyway, thanks in advance

I'm willing to help anyone because right now my "game making skills" in particular are not that great (story and level idea vised) but I'm good at making sprites and level design also I'm very good at making unique level design choises and diffrent weird music that might or might not acctually fit a level or two

Thankyou so much for offering, I will see if we need any of those things...

Edit: Yes, we could use some character sprites if you are still interested...

We are still looking for someone for help with MMF2/CF2.5

Edited by Spykid

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...