A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

CF 2.5 Issue

Spykid

Clickteam Fusion Stand Alone application has stop working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available

I tried to build my game, and it came up with this error for people trying to play...

Any ideas

Not really. I can use all the windows only software I need and open Office 2007+ documents with 100% compatibility. Also, snapshots allow me to easily revert to a working state if something breaks down, no need for a reformat & reinstall Windows scenario. It's also great for trying out new loonax distros.

They're easy to set up and manage, and at least for me they come in very handy.

It's also important in order to compare how applications work in Wine and Windows. Usually Wine does things better...

Try updating Joystick2. To do so, open CF2.5 without opening your application and in the insert object dialog make sure that you update all your extensions.

If you're on MMF2 then you'll need to manually update it.

Issues on build happen when there's a version mismatch between the .mfx in the /Extensions and the .mfx in the /Data/Runtime directories. Make sure you properly update the extension by updating both mfx files.