Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckythemutant

Chillin' The Game official character wallpapers

3 posts in this topic

Greetings from Chillin'! Although the comic had a happy life but ended too soon, the legacy lives on. The game, although canned after an era of confusion and hardships when the creators didn't know what to do with the rest of the comic, is now in production again and we are proud to say that we are very, very proud of this title. We're not giving any more info on the game, but we WILL be revealing characters along the way. As a matter of fact, this topic is about each character's individual wallpaper.

duckychillinwallpaperhm4.th.jpg

roychillinwallpaperbw1.th.jpg

Ducky the Mutant and Roy "Hypa Tails"...of COURSE they'll appear in the game, for they are the lead characters in the comic!

dfdchillinwallpaperwt6.th.jpg

....but it would make more sense that DFD will appear, because he is the comic's mascott, and will join Ducky and Roy on their adventure!

spikechillinwallpaperyg1.th.jpg

Spike, Roy and Ducky's next-door neighbor, will have a big role in this game aswell. Although not the villian of the story, he will play a big nuisance to our protagonists!

unclechocheechillinwallpapersx1.th.jpg

Ducky's homosexual Uncle Chochee will have a front-row spot too, and not just a rear (if you know what I mean)!

We'll update this topic with more characters, but until then, have an interstellar poontfest!

"Ducky's homosexual Uncle Chochee will have a front-row spot too, and not just a rear (if you know what I mean)!"

xDxD I almost choked on my pineapple pizza. The thing that really makes it funny is the guy's name and the lollipop.

Chillin was awesome. ths game also looks good, belive me, despite there not being any current shots, what i remeber was awesome.

Also, i can't wait for this. <3. if theres anything I can do to help, lemme know.