A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Speed Fighters 2

No, i read nothing you put in your booth. I read nothing anyone put in their booth, because I don't care. I clicked first link that lead to the actual game, after which i promptly closed your tab to do the same to another sage booth i also had no intention of reading.

So if the movelist is where it needed to be, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because i'd have it already.

this is what makes you lazy dude seriously

i read nothing

I read nothing anyone put in their booth, because I don't care

also no where you were "defending my stubbornness"

if this is what you call criticism, your going at it wrong.

You know if this is how you're going to treat people giving advice about your game, I doubt you'll be able to build a positive reputation, let alone a game people will want to play. Seriously dude, this "it's my game, I'll do what I want" attitude was even present during SAGE and it was annoying because you refuse to listen to what people have to say to help you. I get not wanting to change ideas to impress people, but improving on what others are telling you is a big problem is pretty crucial when it comes to creating.

• Like 1

Heelllo? Add shadic and nazo and super and hyper sonic shadow shadic silver shilvanic

Eerrr.rr........uhhhhhh a let me think....and sonic fire ice and mario powerups like the abandoned game smbz battle byt ix replaced by a hacker

Jesus dude, you're not the one making the game. You're making him work too hard on a game he's the only one working on.

I'm pretty sure that post was a joke, which isn't funny by the way.

It wasn't a joke, I get alot of people from my videos asking me to make... stuff I wont make.

Heelllo? Add shadic and nazo and super and hyper sonic shadow shadic silver shilvanic

Eerrr.rr........uhhhhhh a let me think....and sonic fire ice and mario powerups like the abandoned game smbz battle byt ix replaced by a hacker

Well you did notice nazo actually is in the game right?