A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Worlds Delta 1.4.3 After Party Special Release Thread

Techokami

Yes, I've had many people asking me for 2P Tails. A contribution would be extremely appreciated, and I'd even compensate you for the time.* I'll also see about giving you access to the Dropbox folder in which Delta development resides in, for speedier integration.

*In the form of a game on Steam

Alright. PM me and I'll get to working on that.

• 2 weeks later...

Using CF-2.5 I cant build the application... it just freezes, it sounds like mr langes problem but i definitely have it installed :(

Also, what line do you use to change music

Edited by Spykid

Using CF-2.5 I cant build the application... it just freezes, it sounds like mr langes problem but i definitely have it installed :(

Works fine for me. Are you sure your extensions are all up to date? Did you make sure to install the latest version of Fusion 2.5?

Also, what line do you use to change music

Interface and post-processing methods -> [ME] Music Engine -> [ME] Cache Edited by Techokami

Yes it is. You need to make sure extensions are properly installed. If you're installing extensions from the release package, make sure you copy the folders Data and Extensions as-is into C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion 2.5

You can also use the built-in Extension Manager to update and reinstall extensions. Remember to click "Refresh" to load up the most recent listing of extensions!

Spotted a minor bug with motobugs today.  Motobug exhaust gets created without being destroyed and this leads to an object leak of about 1 per second from what I was noticing. That could end up crippling performance and/or overrunning the object limit after a while depending on how many motorbugs are in play. Fix is simple.  It should just be destroyed on the same frame that it is created and it can't be allowed to deactivate since that keeps it from being destroyed.

Fixed on my end now, and I also got some new content from Azu that I'd like to publish as well, but there are two things I really want to add in to make things more flexible... maybe I can knock out an update by tonight, it won't be 1.4.4 but 1.4.3 redux or something

• 1 month later...

Hey there, everybody. This is my first post and my first experience with Sonic Worlds, so I have a couple of questions, one of which may have to be a separate thread (has to do with custom level title cards).

But what brings me to this thread was a little issue I noticed while playing the Test Level. I realized that the ring loss routine only creates recoverable rings when the player has 16 or more rings, whereas 15 or less produce no recoverable rings. Needless to say, my first attempt at taking on Mecha Sonic was... flawed. I don't know if this only happens with me or if it's a general problem. Is there a specific reason for this, or, it being a bug, how to correct this? I'm using CF2.5.

Can't reproduce this bug on my end. :/

Did you make sure all your extensions are up to date? Close Worlds Delta, open a new file, right click in the frame editor and select Insert Object, click Manager, click Refresh, then select all your outdated extensions and click Install.

@ Techokami: Didn't work. Updated all extensions but... Same problem. :/

I realized that the ring loss routine generates 16 (if rings >= 16 and < 32), 32 (if rings >= 32) or no recoverable rings at all (if rings < 16), and I have no idea why this happens.

Update: The same thing doesn't happen on Worlds 1.2c. Hmm.

Copied the ring loss routine commands from 1.2c into 1.3, everything works beautifully now.

Edited by EnigmaKitsune

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have tried every thing I saw this game on youtube and I fell in love with it how do I download it.In case u can't tell im new at this

First, it's not a game, it's a game development kit... if you're looking for a playable game, I suggest you play one of the many games created with it, like Sonic Overture.

Second, the download link is in the first page of the thread, and it's clearly marked. But it doesn't contain a playable binary, you need to purchase and install Clickteam Fusion 2.5 first in order to load the source file to run it. I'm not providing a binary because it's not intended to be played as a standalone game.

Edited by Techokami
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking about starting a Sonic fangame project at some point and wondered if there was any news regarding 1.4.4. In this interview, it's mentioned that 1.4.4 is "months and months away". Considering how that was said eight months ago, are we likely to see the new version soon? I'd hate to get very involved with a fangame project now only for the new version to come out later this year with noticiable improvements.

Edited by W.A.C.

• 4 years later...