A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Puzzle Attack is looking soooo good. And Overbound, I definitely approve of the new palette!

Candescence, I really can't wait to try out the Construct Sonic engine you're working on. Any idea when you'll have something to share or are you waiting until it's more or less finished?

Candescence, I really can't wait to try out the Construct Sonic engine you're working on. Any idea when you'll have something to share or are you waiting until it's more or less finished?

Well, no specific date, but I intend to post a cap and an EXE as a WIP demonstration, as soon as I've fixed this bastard of a problem I've been having with it. After that, I can imagine implementing the rest of Sonic Worlds' features will be pretty straightforward.

And Overbound, I definitely approve of the new palette!

OK everyone else can shut up Rael as spoken. Seriously though the reason why I was worried is I thought it might be too gray, and gray levels are rather boring but it sounds like there is enough blue in it to make it work. Thanks guys.

I swear, what's with the revival of the original Game Boy palette these days? First Tower of Heaven (which is really good despite being short), now Steven's games! Not that I'm complaining, the original Game Boy was my first gaming system, so many memories. I wanna play both games.

(copypasta from MFS and Retro)

Green Hill Zone No. 4253:

[qimg]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/Sparks_tr/Sonic%20Pile/3sz.png[/qimg][qimg]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/Sparks_tr/Sonic%20Pile/1sz.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/Sparks_tr/Sonic%20Pile/2sz.png[/qimg]

I could donate my Generic Garden Zone, but I'm sick of seeing and working on it so much I'd only give it if someone else finished the tile sheet. :|

I DOES LOVES THIS.

Okay, I don't have graphics but I figure posting music tracks probably won't be too much against the point of this thread. I just didn't want to bump my topic just for this. These are just possible ideas, I really like them so far though. Instead of doing HQ instrumentation I'm trying some Genesis stuff. I still am not too good at it but here it is anyway! Made using the Ultimate Genesis Soundfont :D

Ice Level / Possibly Ruins level

I had Ice Cap in mind for this one.

Boss Music

I had a bit of the Sonic 3 boss music in mind, but mainly the Sonic 2 Boss theme in mind when trying to make this.

Sorry if they suck!

Edit: Soundscape Sands music

Next time I'll have something graphical to put up here but I didn't want to bump my fangame topic xD;. If anyone doesn't want me to post these here I'll go back and post them in my topic instead :)

OK everyone else can shut up Rael as spoken. Seriously though the reason why I was worried is I thought it might be too gray, and gray levels are rather boring but it sounds like there is enough blue in it to make it work. Thanks guys.

MADWORLD! sorry first thing that popped into my head