A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

At least it looks better than the one I've seen in the title screen of the creepypasta game?

You mean Sonic.exe? Yeah, that was pretty bad, but think about it, it was  anno 2009! The fun thing is, in the game I'm trying to make (progress is damn hard to make), there's a tribute zone to that...

I abandoned this project a while ago but I had not shown any progress besides the alpha footage, so here's this, it's as far as I got. It still has plenty of glitches such as the springs that don't allow you to go back and some collision issues. The point of the game was to collect all of the red rings in order to gain access to the boss. Excuse the video's bad quality.

• Like 1

B3oQ2cNIcAAfrl1.png

Not sure if posting level layouts counts as screenshot but what the heck, level design is probably my strong point so I'm focused on that aspect most of all with Brock Crocodile. Pretty happy so far with Serena City/City Lockdown, treasure buried right under the player's nose.

• Like 5

Big Images:

OJ4ePzU.png

This little experiment is almost coming to a close.

This is the only one I have a problem with. Everything else looks fantastic. The problem I have with this is the color of yellow you chose for sky scraper lights. It contrasts massively with the black and makes the background look waaay too busy, and I think it could distract the player or make it difficult for the player to see whats up ahead in time for them to react. Maybe desaturating the yellow a little or adding some variation to the window colors would help? I'm sure this is a work in progress, but this just something I'd suggest you do before releasing it.

Anyway, this looks fantastic and I can't wait for it's release. Looks like a lot of fun.