A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

TeaseB.png

Blurry pictures for maximum tease

Looking cool, really excited for that Sonic CD looking one at the top there.

And I've noticed you've re-purposed some sprites from other Genesis games for your level art, such as ground tiles in the first pic that are unmistakably from Socket the Time Dominator. I'm not saying it's a bad thing by any means, I actually think it's really cool how you fit them in there.

Anyway, really liked this game, can't wait to see more.

And I've noticed you've re-purposed some sprites from other Genesis games for your level art, such as ground tiles in the first pic that are unmistakably from Socket the Time Dominator.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing by any means, I actually think it's really cool how you fit them in there.

Actually it is in a way. Since I suck at spriting I have to rely on smoke and mirrors (taking graphics from other games and hope most people are not familiar with sources enough to notice that) to create levels that don't look bland and boring. First iteration of TMZ1 was kinda dull so I had to put extra effort to make it stand out more.

• Like 1

Actually it is in a way. Since I suck at spriting I have to rely on smoke and mirrors (taking graphics from other games and hope most people are not familiar with sources enough to notice that) to create levels that don't look bland and boring. First iteration of TMZ1 was kinda dull so I had to put extra effort to make it stand out more.

Eh, I really don't think its bad as long as you at least change the palette and mix it up a bit. I come for a refreshing take on levels, not for completely new art.

• Like 1

Here's a video about my side project, a recreation of Five Nights at Freddy's.

Woah, that's so awesome, you even got the 3D wraparound effect!

I'm actually working on something similar, but it's far less accurate, just kind of for fun y'know.

I'd really like to see a fan game from your work, and I think that if you distinguished the gameplay enough with different features, it would be less offensive legally (unlike that C&D'd one that was pretty much a free version of FNAF).

• Like 1

Um, So how do I say this.

Hi, I'm new here. And I just wanted to show off a Game project I'm working on, I'm trying to make it as an Indie game to HOPEFULLY sell if luck goes my way with it.

Its a Beat em Up platformer, The sprites are only placeholders for now. There is one full stage layout completed and one test stage. So I cannot show a full demo as of yet as I don't believe it is how you say "Up to snuff" So yeah. Please enjoy. I have attached the Title screen for the game and one Screenshot.

Thank you for your time.

(If the images don't actually show up, I will edit this post and try another way of showing off the images. Again, Thank you for reading.)

post-6819-0-75700400-1420079872_thumb.pn

post-6819-0-34950300-1420079891_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Pffft, that's not Sakurai--

nintendo_blast_meteos_15_thumb%25255B1%2

1-00000.png

smash_bros_bottom_screen_final.jpeg

okaymaybeitis

That won't stop me from buy the games! It's one of the many things I like in his works.

Um, So how do I say this.

Hi, I'm new here. And I just wanted to show off a Game project I'm working on, I'm trying to make it as an Indie game to HOPEFULLY sell if luck goes my way with it.

Its a Beat em Up platformer, The sprites are only placeholders for now. There is one full stage layout completed and one test stage. So I cannot show a full demo as of yet as I don't believe it is how you say "Up to snuff" So yeah. Please enjoy. I have attached the Title screen for the game and one Screenshot.

Thank you for your time.

(If the images don't actually show up, I will edit this post and try another way of showing off the images. Again, Thank you for reading.)

The one game I might say WOMBO COMBO and mean it with "joy". Guess I should start putting money in my Steam account for once.

• 3 years later...