A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rush 3 (Theoretical OST)

S0LV0

(logo by Fuzon-S)

rush_3d_logo_by_static_the_hedgehog-d4gw

Shirojyuu and myself are composing an entirely theoretical OST for "Sonic Rush 3," and here is his explanation of the premise.

Welcome to the Sonic Rush 3 OST! This is a completely fictional soundtrack project that
@s0lv0, @nine-zero-music, @ashmusiczone, and myself are working on. I randomly proposed the idea one day when I was looking through my old project folders in FL Studio and found my "What if Sonic Rush 3" folder. I decided to act upon it, and Sol eagerly agreed to contribute.

Later on, our friend @nine-zero-music joined in for the fun with his song Aqua Gradient. He's awesome!

Soon, we got into the zone...specifically the @ashmusiczone. Yup, that's right, our good buddy Ash has arrived to the project with tons of goodness in tow.

You might call us a musical strike team.

Here's how it's going down. There will be 7 normal stages, both with Sonic and Blaze versions. The Sonic versions are originals by the composer (so Urban Meltdown Sonic is my original) while the Blaze versions are remixes by the other composer (Phantasmal Thicket Blaze is my remix). This style of remixing will no doubt lead to some interesting developments and musical creations on both our parts.

Sit back and enjoy the music!

We are also creating individual boss themes for each stage, as well as each Special Stage, which wasn't stated in his description. The boss themes will be based on the stage's Sonic and Blaze compositions, while the Special Stage compositions will have a different structure entirely.

Things like stage names and general structure are subject to change. Also, remember that we're merely creating this in our spare time, and for fun. We're by no means professional musicians or consider this top-tier composing work. With that said, we hope it's enjoyed.

Sonic Rush 3 (PLAYLIST)

TRACK LIST
Pseudo Paradise | Sonic | Blaze | Boss |

Urban Meltdown | Sonic | Blaze | Boss |

Nightclub Necropolis | Sonic | Blaze | Boss |

Phantasmal Thicket | Sonic | Blaze | Boss |

Dragon's Void | Sonic | Blaze | Boss |

Sieged Sanctum | Sonic | Blaze | Boss |

Astral Colony | Sonic | Blaze | Boss |

SPECIAL STAGE | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

MISCELLANEOUS
Stage Clear!

Invincibility!

New Record!

Game Over

Important announcement!
If any of the talented musicians around the United-verse or beyond enjoy our Sonic Rush 3 tracks enough to create remixes of them, we will include those remixes in the final release as bonus tracks*, provided they're received before the release, of course. The same goes for album (and misc) art; though we may choose a single album design to use mainly in the end, all other art donations related to the project will be included, within reason.*

As of now, fan-contributions to Sonic Rush 3 OST include:

REMIXES
Deep in the Forbidden Forest ...for Phantasmal Thicket (Classic) - Nicolas Quiles
Phantasmal Thicket [Piano Arrange Ver.] - Can of Nothing
Nightclub Necropolis (Rhythm Drive Remix) - AshZone
Phantasmal Thicket (Deep Sea Remix) - Dizcrybe
Bumps In The Night ...for Phantasmal Thicket (Classic) - Nicolas Quiles (again?)
Follow The Light ...for Phantasmal Thicket (Modern) - Nicolas Quiles ft. BaluvXaluv
Phantasmal Thicket (Rhythm Drive Remix) - AshZone

C'mon guys, give the other tracks some love...

ART
Sonic Rush 3D: Original Soundtrack - SuperUsername64

URznYDg.png

Rhythm Drive: Sonic Rush 3 Original Sound Track - One-Liner Santa

SonicRush3OST_zps80c820b5.jpg

*within reason means there's an obvious quality standard that you have to adhere to, but it probably won't be an issue.

Edited by S0LV0
  • Like 1

Oh gods... Phantasmal Thicket is just made of sex. I can't even... I'm done. I have heard the best music out there now. Scratch that off my bucket list.

I-I... really...? That was like... my first real composition, like... ever. I assume you mean the zone as a whole, but the Blaze and Boss songs are based on the Sonic one I wrote, so... wow.

Wow. Simply. 110% on the wow scale. You've captured the Sonic Rush essence damn-near perfectly. I can just hear Urban Meltdown in background as Sonic charges along. Nightclub Necropolis - probably less so.

"We're by no means professional musicians" is an understatement. I've heard professional music that's not as good as this.

Dat stage clear music, man. Really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Lots of new updates for the project! Our good friend Sean Evans (LoneEchidna) joined the group as he impressed us with his tribute track, Sieged Sanctum (Sonic); it has since been added to the OST lineup. With his help, we've completed a multitude of tracks: Nightclub Necropolis (Blaze), Nightclub Necropolis (Boss), Astral Colony (Sonic), Invincibility and New Record themes! The opening post has been edited accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...