A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic DX

GamerZ1

• 1 month later...

Hm, the sprite work looks pretty good, but I'm not really sure it matches Sonic's sprites. Might I suggest respriting Sonic to be more cohesive with the rest of the art. Custom sprites also help your game stand out a lot more and have it's own identity. I mean, look at Sonic Edge of Darkness; it would be impossible to mistake it for anything else because its art is just so different from most other fan games. I truly believe that your project has potential (though I'd love to see some gameplay before saying more), but I think that getting things like this right will really distinguish your game and push it that bit further. Also, where's Eggman during all this? XD

Hey! Thanks for your suggestion, Alex. Maybe i need to redesign the rest of my arts or (if i'm lazy enough) change Sonic's style back to my old one.

and this screeny as a proof-of-concept that i'm working on this game

zehPBE5.png

where's Eggman during all this? XD

Ofcourse he's not going vacation

As for that, Eggman will be in the game.But, Wozo still be main antagonist for Sonic DX

--------------

Edit :

a month or two ago, i made beautiful HUD. now, all i need is to implement it into game

yLkt0YB.png

and...that's the problem. I can't ;_;

--------------

Feel free to suggest me anything [rational] .

Edited by GamerZ1