A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Chrono Adventure 1.1 - SAGE 2014

LakeFeperd

https://sites.google.com/site/sonicchronoadventure/

cqB1W.png

Open world 2D Sonic game.
Formerly known as Metronic.

More info: http://youtu.be/glFqryVFodg

GLITCH FIX:

If your game crashes after beating the second boss, get this save file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59639010/BTSAsave.bin

Stading on air: NO, you are NOT stuck. You missed something, go back.

Edited by LakeFeperd
  • Like 2

Haha I half-knew it! I was going to guess but I didn't want to ruin it because I figured it was a secret + just in case I was wrong. That last screen you posted pretty much spelled it out for me once I took into Photoshop and mucked around with it. I was pretty much torn between guessing it was "Chrome" or "Chrono".

Can't wait to play this - I like the logo dude!

Sschweeeeeeeeet! This sounds and looks so epic. Very pretty, just how I like my Sonics. Not particularly keen on the 'fan characters'... never really liked them.

I'm one of those "any characters after S3&K irritate me" people. I liked the classic games because they were simple in concept but not stupidly simple (like Mario), so when new characters come along... I get a bit... 'eh'.

But the game itself looks epic and I love the scenery and time travel potential.

Can't wait, Mr. Lake <3

The game is looking really good there Lake. Like always I am looking forward to yo game. But like I said on MSN to you, I still think you should have more then just 3 people as testers for your games before you release them. Since you told me you don't like to patch your games. But if you can find all the bugs yourself then I suppose it won't matter.

And again. You are really good at coming up with nice zone concepts & even enemies, ETC. It sometimes takes me ages to think up enough unique concepts for the games I work on. So believe me when I say you got a very nice skill for this kind of stuff dude.

Finally finished this and I can show something related to the time travel concept.

mRoNamd.png

I guess it should be dissapointing to hear but the time travel is more an excuse to re-use content instead of an actual gimmick.

Still, there will be some interesting things related to it.

(Keep in mind that i'm really reusing a lot of content of ATS in this game. The reason is that i tought i wouldn't have any more time to work on this because of college and reusing its content would help me finish the game a lot faster and, well, actually finish it.

Turns out things are going faster tham i expected so... there's nothing to worry about.)

Finally finished this and I can show something related to the time travel concept.

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/mRoNamd.png[/qimg]

I guess it should be dissapointing to hear but the time travel is more an excuse to re-use content instead of an actual gimmick.

Still, there will be some interesting things related to it.

(Keep in mind that i'm really reusing a lot of content of ATS in this game. The reason is that i tought i wouldn't have any more time to work on this because of college and reusing its content would help me finish the game a lot faster and, well, actually finish it.

Turns out things are going faster tham i expected so... there's nothing to worry about.)

So in the present, things are a little more old and damaged?

EDIT: are you going to change your currently working on thingy? It still says "???"

Even if it is an attempt to re-use content, it won't bug me. The fact of the matter is that I will most likely enjoy Chrono Adventure, and will play it to death. So much to the point that I'll probably find a few glitches. (which I have in BTS Aftermath)

It's interesting the degree of detail you put into how dilapidated the city is in the present, that's something I like.

Anyways, I kinda forgot what my original point was... I rambled on too long xD

• 2 months later...