A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Chrono Adventure 1.1 - SAGE 2014

LakeFeperd

Anyone know the music for the boss after the Prison Escape (Sonic fights an airplane of somesort... bah I forgotten the name TT)

EDIT: Oh wait, it's called SE-OEG-99...

EDIT 2: I feel stupid but its I'm My Own Master Now (Instrumental) from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance... man, they got some awesome music.

Edited by MetalSonic30

Lake how do I get to the polem world?

I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with Old Castle Zone. Go to the Past and you'll see there's an area blocked by rocks. Boost into it to get rid of them, and you should be able to go through to a new level there.

I haven't been able to go to the same zone since, so I'm sure it must be related to Polem World. Be sure to explore everything once you're there, because you can't go back to it.

Uuhh... Guys do u know any good recording programs around the internet? Fraps is getting kinda annoying when recording Sonic Chrono adventure ( It lags all the time, Specially in the Polem City Zone, My god, it was like Fraps did that on purpose!)

So... yeah any ideas?

P.S - Sonic looks like a vampire (batsonic?) in the polem city, BTW what is the button to play as "Raiden Sonic" in debug mode?

Edited by TheSonicGamer20IX

@TheSonicGamer20IX Uuhh... Guys do u know any good recording programs around the internet? Fraps is getting kinda annoying when recording Sonic Chrono adventure ( It lags all the time, Specially in the Polem City Zone, My god, it was like Fraps did that on purpose!)

So... yeah any ideas?

P.S - Sonic looks like a vampire (batsonic?) in the polem city, BTW what is the button to play as "Raiden Sonic" in debug mode?

I use Camstudio Recorder for stuff like that. I'd try that if I were you.

uCuYX1d.png

VJ5sZVO.png

I'm just leaving those here for now.

I'll be making a thread once i annouce the project and, of couse, show the name of it.

Next page.

Anyway, i think i started the development around august, After i had finished Chrono Adventure but i had a 3 month hatius due to college projects and i wasn't able to work on it at the time.

And yes, chrono adventure was finished that long ago, it just took a while to get the whole re-writing the script thingy.

• Like 2

Hey Lake, looks great!

But I think you've gone back to the 'Cyan City' problem of having too much distraction. It's beautiful to look at but there's too much to look at in the screenshot.

My suggestions would be to not have so much cones at the back, decrease the brightness of the pink thing on the left, since it's not a main platform and increase the grass' brightness. 

Hope ya take it into consideration!

• 2 weeks later...

So I was playin' this game, right?

just goofin around so I could hear It has to be this way again....and I beat Senator Robotnik w/ Tails / Debug Mode...and by the time Mecha Dracula came on screen I'm like o crap I should change back to sonic, so I activate debug mode for that boss, and I press T to change to Jet Set Sonic, and the final boss exploded.

True Story.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Question:

How many Music Tracks were used in this (fan) game?

Oh, btw, I noticed some odd stuff during the game.

1 - I saw a moving bumper in Gerem's Base

2 - I think I saw Knuckles in the ground at the forest area... I think it might have been a Motobug however...

• 3 months later...