A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Released

LakeFeperd

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I've read it works differently in this game to BTS (but it is something we've seen before in a sonic game), according to a spoiler tag post by ChaosLord (I think it was him) a few pages back. Don't be so quick to jump on things people say pls. XD

No I just meant that since the method to getting to special stages is different to BTS (If I could just find that damn post) then he should show an example in the release trailer he's probably making of what the method is, so people will know before playing.

Yeah true it wasn't a method in BTS, but the point is how you get to special stages is different in this.

I forget what I posted but I think I was probably referring to the special acts, as opposed to special stages. Special stages are the same as they were in Sonic 1 (at least they were in the beta I played...).

Special Acts are hidden + locked by means I prolly shouldn't say... it's pretty obvious when you get it though.

Sorry if I confused you!

Just dropped in to say that i can not wait to play this game.(i hope i did not already say that....) And that you guys did an excellent work with the soundtrack. This is the best fangame in my opinion. First bts. and now THIS? Dang lake! You're doing a great job! :D

I forget what I posted but I think I was probably referring to the special acts, as opposed to special stages. Special stages are the same as they were in Sonic 1 (at least they were in the beta I played...).

Special Acts are hidden + locked by means I prolly shouldn't say... it's pretty obvious when you get it though.

Sorry if I confused you!

Ah I see I swapped the names accidentally, simple mistake, but still I dun goofed. XD

Help. Im getting impatient....

I would have said that in the past if i WAS impatient, BUT OMG just listening to Foliage Furnace Special Act 2.. Is making me imagine The whole game right now.....

I better go do something else(before i get more impatent), let us know when ur done lake :P

30 at the end of the stage.

well, actually a good way to teach the pleyer about the special stages is to always have the special ring at the end of the stage and have a small tought bubble on top with (30 rings) on it.

And you can only get into if you have 30 rings

now that i think about it, i think no sonic game, not even sonic 4 or heroes, tells you how to get to the special stages. (manuals don't count)

that's no excuse though, but oh well...

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus Today Is A Great Day! I Will Never Forget This Wonderful Day In History!

EDIT: FML!!!! IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!

EDIT 2: This is what it says when I try to boot it:

! C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Sonic After the Sequel.rar: CRC failed in Sonic After the Sequel\Sonic After The Sequel.exe. The file is corrupt

! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.907\Sonic After the Sequel\Sonic After The Sequel.exe"

EDIT 3: YES! I re downloaded and it works!