A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What games are you currently playing?

My friend got me into team fortress 2. 5 matches and I am probably the best player on the last ones I played. On man vs machine, it got to the point where people quit shooting and was just watching me and legacy now them down. (And turns out that we were at the highest difficulty. Although I hate the community, they are jerks. But fun to screw with.

My friend got me into team fortress 2. 5 matches and I am probably the best player on the last ones I played. On man vs machine, it got to the point where people quit shooting and was just watching me and legacy now them down. (And turns out that we were at the highest difficulty. Although I hate the community, they are jerks. But fun to screw with.

2013-09-08_00006_zps355f21d5.jpg

GIT ON MAH LEVEL CASUAL F2P NOOB! D:<

• Like 1

Over my little vacation I played a lot of Touhou games and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm still playing though both since they are both pretty hard, though JBA is easier since its a fighting game. I'm just stuck in a shoot em up minigame that's pretty hard.

Right now though I'm playing BlazBlue with my friends. I decided to pick Rachel finally and I suppose I can give people a run for their money but that's best with her. But all of a sudden I can do her distortions. And we're all getting our asses kicked here.

Ehhhh... Double post but why not since I'm enjoying this game so much I wanna talk about it~!

So I've been playing a lot of Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines a lot lately and it took up a lot of my time again. Why? Well I've been playing Tremere and been dicking around. I usually would go with Gangrel with their strong beast powers, but with Tremere you're a walking wizard that's able to do a lot of things. Using Blood Magic and making people do suicide is way too much to pass up. I'll do my Gangrel playthrough later, considering there's a lot of things I'd would had done differently.

Been dabbling in GTA IV a bit, I've never played a GTA before but I did play a good deal of RDR so I was already familiar with the basic game structure. Enjoying it more than I thought I would. The story is a bit cheesy so far (I haven't put more than a couple hours into it) which I like. Pushing myself to drive as properly as possible is amusing, and then just going crazy is even more amusing.

What have I done.

Currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Sonic Rush, Sonic Colours DS and Superfrog HD. I finally got Mitzi's pic in New Leaf, so now I need to work on getting the others. Sonic Rush was a pre-owned copy so I'm currently finishing levels/getting higher ranks before trying my hand at Emerald collecting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, for now I've been playing LoZ: A Link Between Worlds. It's pretty fun, just like my first time I've been playing A Link to the Past. Aside from LoZ, I've also been playing Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate. Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate is fun, but the first few hours it's a bit sluggish, but only because you are just starting out.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this thread, let's not let it die.

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (through the HD Collection) lately. I put about an hour into it sometime last year but it never really clicked with me for some reason. Now I'm abducting dudes for my rad ocean base and going through the ops like they're nothing, I'm hooked. Can't wait for Ground Zeroes.

I took a few days off of work because of the holidays, so I fired up Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the first time last week. I got all of the 241 stars except for the last one, because it's pretty insanely difficult to get.

Now I'm trying my hand at Ōkami. It's sort of fun, but at the same time, it's a little annoying. Like, when people talk and they make that pseudo talking noise. That, and after playing SBG2, which is gorious, Ōkami looks very, very washed out.

Edited by 1LT Worm

Dragon's Crown has me hooked. It's such a visually impressive game (though Vanillaware titles tend to be) and the gameplay is tons of fun. Beat normal and hard right now with the elf, unlocked all the gallery pictures I could without having to beat the game with the other classes (as in their epilogue pics and the ??? pic is all that remains), and am now embarking on the inferno difficulty. Still have to conquer all 9 floors of that labyrinth thing and I believe once I beat the inferno mode they just patched in another level cap increase to 255 and added a new dungeon or something.

So I'll be keeping busy in between art stuff haha.

• Like 1