A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What games are you currently playing?

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Second visit to Traverse Town, got about two game overs just for reaching the boss alone and probably should've saved before that so I could keep my no continue run.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
FUCKING EARTHWAKE,,,
Metroid II
Where am I...
Legend Of Zelda: Four Sword Adventures (Anniversary Edition)
I can't beat the Talus Cave...

I need more free time..

Cave Story for the 19th time.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Working on 100%ing Super Mario 3D World on Wii U.

Got Super Metroid via club Nintendo on Wii U.

Playing VVVVVV for the 6th time.

Pokemon Ruby on my GBA until my 3DS XL gets back from getting fixed at Nintendo HQ so I can play Pokemon Y.

Playing Pokemon Liquid Crystal on my phone.

'Zz 'Bout it.

• 1 month later...

I bought Shovel Knight and Freedom Planet last night through Steam.  So I sat down and did a blind run of Shovel Knight in about one sitting.  Took me around 6 hours and 15 minutes to do it.  Next up on my list is Freedom Planet, which I'll start after I take care of some things when I get home.  I don't believe I've played any demos of Freedom Planet so I should have a very interesting time.   c:

I'm still "patiently" waiting for the Hoenn remakes to come out so I can hear trumpets ring in my ears for a few months!  :D

N v1.4/NReality

Since I beat IWBTG back in February, I felt I could tackle another game I had always deemed impossible. N is a pretty simple flash game action/platformer. It just gets really hard the further you go with it. I'm on Episode 26, but several years ago I had beaten everything except level 88-4, Mother-Thwumping Impossible (and the 5 levels beyond it). NReality, a mod to 1.4, is a whole 'nother story...100 whole levels of MT-I difficulty start off that modpack.

I think my writing skills have declined since going back to school. To be truthful, I'm not at all surprised.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Evil Within.

I've been taking is nice and easy with only getting in an hour a day with the game and I think I'm coming to the end bit I'm not sure, it seems like it's going on forever, the good kind!

After coming off from Alien: Isolation (A game I loved a lot but never touching again, too terrifying being chased by that Xeno!) this is a bit of a refreshing change, not so much survival horror but survival action, the game really does mix it up with locales and enemy types and I've so far loved most it, glad to see Mikami still loves having plenty of bosses in this games!

I've got my hands on Sonic Heroes lately and am playing the f out of it, meaning that I'd be only in need of finding a XBoX360 copy of Unleashed, which is, btw, hard over here in Europe...

Other than that, I'm almost done with 100%-ing Generations, only needing to find those damn RedRings in Planet Wisp Modern...

Destiny ( a lot of Destiny haha), Sunset Overdrive, Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Master Chief collection are all seeing some heavy rotation console wise.

But I've also been powering through Shantae And The Pirate's Curse when I have time at night :). Azure Striker Gunvolt as well. I do my handheld gaming at night.

I'm playing Tetris Blitz on my Android phone. Otherwise known as Waste Your Money to Win!

I'm literally sick of smartphone games, there's really not a lot of inspiration in the big ones. We're better off supporting the (not many) indie developers on Google Play/App Store. Probably gonna get a new 3DS for a real modern gaming experience. I've been outta the loop of video games for like a year, and I've already missed so much :(.

• 3 years later...