A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

MIFaTL 2 with Vitalize! mini-game

The T.C.

Yup the comic series I started last year is finally continuing.

If you wanna play an unusual mini-game, get wallpaper, listen to mods I made or just want to hear what I sound like, you can go to the vitalized version of the site.

If you fear this plugin you can still read the comics, updated nightly until I run out. :'

If you can post what you think of the comic/site/game on the chatterbox as I read it everytime I update XD

My Idiotic Friends & Thier Lives II

You can turn down the volume on the menu if you don't like music & it saves... probably should make a stop button or something someday. XD

You need to work on how you draw girls. Unless you want them to look like balloons. If that's your idea of attractive, then that's disgusting. Otherwise, the artwork is really good.

Some of the jokes are pretty good, but the "do girls put deodorant in their cleavage?" joke sucked. Really, really hard. Somehow I can picture you jacking off to that joke.

XD harsh.

Though I have changed the mentality on how I draw people since I made that season which is about a year old, procrastination's my motto XD

Plus the deoderant thing wasn't a joke, I was just letting my mind wander :P

And I assume by balloons you mean the breasts, basicly Daisy is supposed to have rediculously sized hooters, it's how she wanted it, the rest seem normal sized to me, or close enough. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. heh, though I have been trying to draw girls a little less large, though having a hard time making them not look anerexic, although one character's supposed to be around those lines.

Though I apologize for the lack of knowledge of female cleanliness displeasing you ha heh.

Reading more into it, the jokes get better. I love the crazed facial expressions. "Try control+z"

And when I said she looks like a balloon, I meant her legs and arms more than her breasts. And her ass. It looks like her ass cheeks are too balloons pressed against each other.

I've had quite the hard time drawing butts, it's hard to make bootylicious without fat for some reason XD

Well after episode 30 you'll see comics I actually drawn this year so hopefully the chics won't look as odd. Among other things.

Yeah but when drawing them they can be bootylicious. Hedgehogs and Foxes don't need to look realistic.

The Vitalize game doesn't load for me and theres some trouble loading pictures on the site, but the comic is pretty good and I rather like the art style.

EDIT: Had to d/l some plugins and such, Hilarious game. The controls are a lil hard to get right between the wires but it was pretty fun anyways, awesome job.

Yeah people often have a hard time grasping the controls, but the fact that they master them is good in my book on many levels... even though the game only has one XD

I need to add a bit on there for not IE users who haven't installed Vitalize! as the plugin won't download itself...