A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Onoez, border patrol hits the internet

shadowgoten

http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/14796/Web_Users_To_patrol_US_Border

it seems the illegal immigration business is hitting the net, they're planning on setting up cameras all along the borders to mexico in special hotspots and letting everyone on the net watch these cameras and report any immigrants trying to cross the border.

What do you guys think?

http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/14796/Web_Users_To_patrol_US_Border

it seems the illegal immigration business is hitting the net, they're planning on setting up cameras all along the borders to mexico in special hotspots and letting everyone on the net watch these cameras and report any immigrants trying to cross the border.

What do you guys think?

I'm extremely anti-illegal-immigration, so I'm thinking... Allright!

Of course, the next logical step is to incorperate this with another high-tech innovation from a few years ago that only Texas could muster: Internet Hunting

http://www.engadget.com/2004/11/17/internet-hunting-coming-to-texas/

That's right, folks! Using a cheap webcam and a joystick, you can now aim and shoot a REAL GUN from the comfort of your own home and never get up off your fat, sweatstained-wifebeater-shirt clad, beer-swilling ass!

=Smidge=

That's right, folks! Using a cheap webcam and a joystick, you can now aim and shoot a REAL GUN from the comfort of your own home and never get up off your fat, sweatstained-wifebeater-shirt clad, beer-swilling ass!

My god are we humans so lazy as to not bother getting up to kill our food now? I weep for the species.

Who would actually watch this? Like scatta, I have better things to do.

It's kinda like Nascar. You can't really see WHY people would want to watch cars go around a track 500 times, except for when the cars crash.

Likewise, You can't really see WHY people would want to watch Mexicans cross the border, except for when they get caught or snag their testicles on barbed wire.

It's kinda like Nascar. You can't really see WHY people would want to watch cars go around a track 500 times, except for when the cars crash.

Likewise, You can't really see WHY people would want to watch Mexicans cross the border, except for when they get caught or snag their testicles on barbed wire.

Ooch. Jebus, I have yet to see that.

It could be a brand new show that everybody talks about at school or the office.

"Hey! Didja watch 'Border Patrol' last night? Oh...you missed a good one! There was nothing going on then a family approached the wall...then they thought again and walked away. Compelling!"

The nuts in barbed wire would be a rare sight. It'd suck to watch all day and then go to bed, only to realize it happened while you were sleeping. But don't worry...YouTube will save the day.

I dont wanna watch some smelly illigal mexican get their sack snagged on barbed wire. xD Speaking of illigal immigrants, a fellow I know (who happens to be mexican) his green card expired. Owned.

As for watching that, um.. Scatta is right. >.>