A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Multimedia Fusion 1.5 Resources

• 3 weeks later...

CNCS32.DLL is an external library that Clickteam products need to run. You already have it installed in your WINNT/SYSTEM32 folder, otherwise your game creator wouldn't work. However, not everyone else does.

Just download a copy off the 'net and include it with the program you want others to be able to play. That should work; if not, just tell them to copy CNCS32.DLL into their WINNT/SYSTEM32 folder.

EDIT...I forget that not everyone uses Win2k. If you run a different version of Windows, it'll be in your WINDOWS/SYSTEM32 folder.

You put it with the computer's system files; It'll either be the C:/Windows/System32 (The most common, as that's for Win95, Win98, WinME, and WinXP)...or for the early NT systems (WinNT and Win2k), it's C:/Winnt/System32.

That's it.

Does anyone know of a good installing tool? Can't winrar do this or something and put the dll in the correct category? Or will I need some other installing program? Can anyone share how they have solved this problem?

((Also, offtopic but what is "Rep Power" under my and everyone else's pic?))

It's easy. When you create your game's executable file, you normally put it in a zip file, right? (as you should) All you have to do is find cncs232.dll (should be in your Windows\System32 folder if you're on XP) and include it with your zip file.

Rep Power is sort of a reward for helping people. For instance, if you posted a topic asking for a certain extension, and GamerDude was able to give it to you, you might like to click on the Scale/Rep button and give him a Reputation point.

Eventually, I think this is suppose to give you points at a store or something...

Actually, if the dll is with the game, you don't need to put it in the windows directory. You only need to do that to prevent from doing it again, but if you include it with all your games, problem solved. Anyways, you could do it both ways like you said, installer and zip. That's actually not a bad idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Where can I get alpha channel extension? It should be included in Bp 2.

You need to download bonus pack 2. I didn't upload extensions in bonus packs individually because the bonus packs require a serial key. The link to the bonus packs are in the first post. Don't ask me to give it to you separately because I won't.

Oh GD, are you going to start hosting MMF2 resources?

I mean, updates, BP's, Movement packs?

Sure, I have no problem doing that. I just need to find some free time to throw it all together.

Ok. I doubt this is an extension, but I'm looking for mciqtz.drv. Can someone help me?

You're right, this isn't an extension problem. The issue you're having is that the file, 'mciqtz.drv' is missing from your system folder to some extent. Microsoft has a knowledge base article on something along the lines of the problem (file missing from system folder)...it may or may not help you at all, try going here: Microsoft KB Article 212409. I take no liability for incorrectly moving files and editing your registry, do it at your own risk =P.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have Platform.cox? It says that I'm missing it...

That is for the Platform Movement extension which was part of MMF bonus pack 1. Because of it was in a bonus pack it will not be offered separately. A link to the bonus packs is in the first post. A valid MMF serial key is required.