A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Multimedia Fusion 1.5 Resources

What I've done is taken the current Multimedia Fusion 1.5 build patch, the three "Bonus Packs", and all of the extensions I have and compiled them in one place. This may be a bit redundant, but it never hurts to have all the important stuff in one spot, right?

The reason I did this was because I've seen had quite a few people ask me for certain extensions recently. I'm not sure if something's up with the current Clickteam Extensions site or if everyone is too lazy to check, but it doesn't matter. While I don't have every extension known to man, I have quite a few. I've seperated each extension I have into a seperate zip archive. The file in the root of the zip archive is the extension file that goes into the "MMF Directory\Programs\Extensions\" folder. For those of you who aren't familiar with how to add a new extension, the file in the "Runtime" folder in the zip archive should be placed in the "MMF Directory\Programs\Data\Runtime".

NOTE: I have not included the extensions that come with the Bonus Packs. If you want those extensions, you should just download the Bonus Pack it's associated with. Keep in mind that you need a valid CD Key.

Anyway, I know I've rambled...the above information is more for newcomers than anything else. Here are the links:

Download the extensions (A crap load)

Download the Bonus Packs (Packs 1, 2, and 3)

Download latest Multimedia Fusion 1.5 Build (Both Pro and Standard are there)

Download common DLLs (Includes cncs232.dll, bass.dll and transition dlls too)

I did this a bit quickly, so I might have missed a few extensions. If you notice any you think should be there and you don't think are, let me know. I might rename the zip archives to the extension names later on, but for now, just bear with it =P.

• Like 3

Maybe...Chris Branch has always worked really closely with Clickteam...but Spatang (I guess that was it's name) Extensions was run by other people if I recall. I don't see why they'd need Clickteam's support to keep up and running. Especially because Spatang had more extensions...

I don't know if you're aware, but none of the links work. They spit back this error:

Directory has no index file.

Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.

If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:

* index.html

* index.htm

* default.htm

* Default.htm

* home.html

* Home.chtml

NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

My apologies guys, my host just migrated to their new servers and they disabled directory view by default. I'm fixing it as I type. It'll be available in a few minutes.

What they did was good for security reasons, but I used directory viewing a lot, so I'm still going around and making things available via directory viewing for my own convience too. Sorry again =P.

GD Edit: All fixed up, enjoy.

Maybe...Chris Branch has always worked really closely with Clickteam...but Spatang (I guess that was it's name) Extensions was run by other people if I recall. I don't see why they'd need Clickteam's support to keep up and running. Especially because Spatang had more extensions...

By support, I don't mean financial support. I mean putting their force behind it and promoting them and whatever. If you get my drift.

I wouldn't mind...I have pretty of space and bandwidth (about 200GB and 400GB/month respectively). I don't even come close to using it all...At the same time, the SFGHQ website hosts all the stuff, thus defeating the purpose of the site....so I'll probably hold off for a little while...run it by a few people and see if they think it's necessary.

However, there are a fair amount of sprites that have been removed from the site that I still have. That is something that people may be interested in. I'll think about that as well.

Hmm, I've never gotten that error before. Have you tried directing the installation to the 'MMFusion\Programs' folder? If so, and it's not working, it beats me...I'd just insert the installation CD. Pirated copies of MMF do not update easily...believe me.

If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering if you had any of these. ( They're not on your list and they appear on Clickteam's extension list but cannot be downloaded. ( Doesn't exist on their host anymore ) )

FOUND (By Gamerdude) ARCO.cox (Advanced Race Car Object)

FOUND (By Gamerdude) rts.cox (Real Time Strategy Object)

FOUND (By Gamerdude) strategy.cox (Strategy Object)

bullet.cox (Bullet & Particle Object)

FOUND (By Gamerdude) nifty2.cox (Nifty Object 2)

FOUND (By Gamerdude) imap.cox (IMAP Object)

messageboxex.cox (MessageBoxEx)

FOUND (By Gamerdude) WindTrans.cox (Window Transparency)

ferretdraw.cox (FerretDraw)

I don't have any of those actually, but I'm sure I can hunt them down. I already got the ARCO from the creator, seems like a nice guy =P. He said he'd be updating it soon, so I'll be looking out for that. For the meantime, I've uploaded the current version.

Edit

RTS object found and uploaded

Strategy object found and uploaded

Nifty2 object found and uploaded

IMAP object found and uploaded (WARNING: This extension seems to be confusing to people over at the CT Forums, so it may not be easy to use.)

Window Transparency object found and uploaded

FerretDraw and MessageBoxEx are made by TurboFerret and I know his extensions are hard to get a hold of because his site is always having problems. I'll see what I can do though. Bullet and Particle I need to keep looking for as well. The creator's site is currently moving.

• Like 1

OMG, thanks so much. =) I've been really wanting to try out the Strategy object for awhile now. Who knows what can be done with it...

I'll try out the IMAP extension, but if it's confusing to them, I doubt I'll figure it out anytime soon.

My god you're good at finding things. I looked for awhile trying to find them and all I found were a couple viruses. =(