A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Official Game Project Registry

OverbounD

This topic will serve as a list for serious on going game projects. Feel free to post your projects in this thread. If the project seems serious I will edit this initial post and add it to the official list of on going projects.

If your project doesn't seem serious I may opt not to add it to this first post. But you may post your project in the on going thread, knowing that periodically I will wipe the topic clean so that it does not get too lengthy or full of projects that hardly get worked on. We all know fan games are started and ended on a whim so I will do my best to keep this list filled with active projects only.

If you would like your game added to this list please follow this format

One small logo or screen shot (optional)

Game Name

website (optional)

Team Members

Brief Description

I will go ahead and start...

2nsqdt2.png

Happy Mouse

Gerardo Trifoni - AKA GBlastMan AKA Gear_The_Hedgehog

A short creepygame based in the creepypasta suicidemouse.avi and suicidemouse.exe Created by Alex C.

Mickey wants to go home but he doesnt feel very "happy" so make him return home safetly or else...

TimeTwistedLogo.png

Sonic Time Twisted

Hinchy, AeroGP, Overbound, Apricity, DimensionWarped, Ristar, DerZocker, Sparks

A Sonic fan game heavily reliant on classic gameplay elements from the Genesis games. The game will include accurate physics, time travel, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles playable and cutscenes across 8 zones!

ZJosMwh.png

Sonic the Hedgehog -- Game Land

TheValeev

"Have you ever wondered what role the Game Land planet in Sonic Colors plays? Why it is has form like Sonic's face? Where Robo Sonics from? Maybe that planet has been created for Dr. Eggman's another plan B? All answers you'll find in new coming soon story about many-many hedgehogs!"

Game Land offering a mixture of Sonic Rivals and Sonic Riders gameplay. Run and fight over opponents across 7 graphic polished zones as 8 playable characters!

Please update my game with this:

mcsoVCm.png

Sonic: Order of Chaos

DaHog, MrPotatoBadger, ZigZaX, Super Spindash, Sly4Good, LoneEchidna, Gamepro011x, Strewths, Can of Nothing+12 more

"Play as either Sonic, Tails, Amy or Knuckles and blast through 12 levels of challenging fun, try out new chaos emerald powers, and meet new characters in this new, modern adventure! "

SonicEdgeLogo.png

Sonic Edge

Staff: Techokami, Naoshi, Sparks, MCKaosu, LarkSS, Deebs, Damizean

A 2D Sonic platformer in the style of the classic Genesis games, with an art direction that also adapts from more recent adventures. Stop Dr. Eggman's latest nefarious plot, and get revenge on ruining the chili dog festival! Development of this game ties in directly to advancements in Sonic Worlds Delta.

69ykqZW.png
Sonic Overture
Jassbec - Project Leader - Lead Programmer
Mr Lange - Project Coordinator - Everything
PicsAndPixels - Digital Artist - Traditional Artist - Animator
AstroPiranha - Digital Artist - Traditional Artist
Sly4Good  Traditional Artist - Level Designer
Sean Evans - Musician

Toni Levs - Musician

Faseeh - Musician

Can Of Nothing - Musician

Sonic Overture takes place on Christmas Island, Sonic's birthplace. Dr. Eggman is mining the island for the precious substance known as phossil to power his machines as he investigates the mysterious South Island and the Special Zone. Sonic sets out to foil Eggman's plans. Meanwhile, a stranger from Christmas Island is following Sonic...

This game plays on much of the scrapped prototype material of Sonic the Hedgehog, such as canned designs and unused level imagery. Sonic Overture is a direct prequel to Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic 1).

• Like 6

• 4 months later...

b0Gbsr9.png

Sonic Badnik Brawl

http://sonicunited.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7149-sonic-badnik-brawl/

Myself and Hobbers, who does graphics ^^

Sonic must punch and kick his way to the finish! Defeat all the enemies and free Sonic's friends to win!

76oLFG8.png

Sonic Speed Fighters 2

http://sonicunited.o...eed-fighters-2/

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Sonic speed fighters 2 will be a fighting game with many sonic characters, and a few new characters.

Sonic has only ever had 2 actual fighting games, but why not more?

ixcgld.png

Sonic Boost
Site is Still Being worked on ATM.
Strudels, GamerZ1, Ganonn30, Matthew00 + 7 More
Episode 1: Dash's Home is in Peril! Stop Globeguy from Darkening the region Before A Lunar Eclipse!
Episode 2: Globeguy is at it again! Stop him from causing chaos in another Dimension!
Episode 3: You know what you must do! End this madness once, and for all, And return home!

SALOGO.gif?1398291237

Sonic Action

Untitled_6.png?1398119557

http://sonicunited.o...action-project/

Team Members:

FlasherTH, Dario Flaman, Complex, MegaX

Description:

"Play with Sonic and his friends on a new adventure, with a story out of the chronology of the series, the game promises to take you back to the epic stages of the classic games to the present, bringing new skills to the characters through the Chaos Emeralds."

Guest Mr Lange

Oh and also, the team list for Overture has changed since it was submitted.

Team Credits:

Jassbec
- Project Leader - Lead Programmer
Mr Lange
- Project Coordinator - Everything

PixAndPixels
- Digital Artist - Traditional Artist - Animator
AstroPiranha
- Digital Artist - Traditional Artist
Faulkner Iden/ Guramingu
-Digital Artist
InfinityAlex
- Digital Artist - Animator - Level Designer
Sly4Good
- Traditional Artist - Level Designer
Sean Evans

-Musician

Toni Leys

-Musician
Faseeh
-Musician
Can Of Nothing
-Musician

GenericMine is no longer on the team, which is written in the registry post. "PixandPixels" is a typo, should be "PicsAndPixels".

• 2 weeks later...

Sonic The Hedgehog: Haven Homeworld
th_3817326_zps93cc1524.gif

Leader/Sprite Artist: DarkVampireDee
Co-Leader/Programer/Sprite Artist: wakaflockaflame1
Co-Leader/Programer/Sprite Artist: TheRaginLion

-Story-
After defeating Dr. Ivo Robotnik and saving Little Planet from a nightmarish destruction, Sonic & Tails went exploring a new island that was said forgotton long ago, protected by a goddess who brought peace and love from a terrible fate that almost destroy the planet. Until Dr. Robotnik discover that the island has special shards that would help him rule the world. It's up to Sonic & Tails to stop him before destruction befell on the planet as it has happen 1000 years ago! Meanwhile, Knuckles the echidna went explore the island to discover the truth of the Master Emerald origins.
th_TITLESCREEN-FINALALPHA_zps5584cf0c.pn

• 4 months later...

(gonna add a logo later)

Sonic Aftermath

Team

PixelClassics: Devolper,designer,story writer, music composer.

StormePrower: Music composer

Ozi BB: Music composer

Sonic aftermath is a game created bypixelclassics, the story takes place after the ending of sonic the hedgehog one.

The game is a one-man game created by a guy with not a lot of expierience with game devolping.

(sorry i couldny have a lot in there because my lack of english knowledge)

• 2 months later...

Untitled Mario Fangame
R5VuNeH.png?1

Team:
Mors: Leader - Programmer - Designer - Spriter
Can Of Nothing: Musician

This is a new fangame I started working on. The full game will feature 9 worlds from different Mario games, 28 Power Stars and a revolutionary gameplay.

Mario & Luigi's Coin Chaos
GoNLGeD.png

MLCC.png

Team:
Mors: Leader - Programmer - Designer - Spriter
StrikeForcer: Level Designer - Tester

Mario & Luigi's Coin Chaos is a fangame made with Game Maker 8 by Mors (with some help of StrikeForcer). It has SMW style gameplay with SMB1 style levels and custom SMB3 styled graphics. It will have total 9 worlds, 56 levels and 15 Power-ups.

Edited by Mors

• 3 weeks later...

Ok let us see if I can do this.

My game is "Pixels of DOOM"

post-6819-0-84635700-1420256156_thumb.pn

I do not have a website for said game.

I'm currently doing everything at the moment but I do get outside help from my friend Jason. (ProShadowBlaze, the guy whos has made or have been making Super Sonic Knockout)

Breif Description: It is a Beat em up Platformer with Video game references.

Here are a few Screenshots so far, Sprites and graphics are only placeholders and will not have Sonic in them because I do plan on trying to get this sold on Steam.

http://s23.postimg.org/le544q6hn/SCREEN2.png

http://s27.postimg.org/vmzirafcz/SCREEN1.png

And that is all. Thank you for your time.