A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Doctor Who

InfinityAlex

So, we don't appear to have one of these yet. I'm very excited about the 50th Anniversary special airing on the 23rd of November, which will be a simulcast. Also, we'll be getting a short clip from Children in Need on the 15th of November at 7:30 pm, so stay alert! The episode will be 75 minutes long and will also be screened at cinemas. It will feature at least 3 Doctors (though it's rumoured all will in some way be seen) along with Clara Oswald, Rose Tyler and a few others.
Oh, and the Zygons are back.

Welp, DISCUSSION ENGAGE!

• 9 months later...

SPOILERS ABOUND!

Bump. Holy shet Capaldi; personally I thought he was really good and the nods to previous episodes were brilliant, especially the more prominent ones towards The Girl in the Fireplace. Anyone think they know who this Missy character is though? Anyway, what do you all think of this?

Did your TARDIS malfunction and bring you a few months too far into the future or something?  Like... why are you resurrecting this old ass thread? Wouldn't it be better to make a new Who thread that doesn't revolve around a special that's a year old? Not hating on you mind you, just wondering if there's a specific reason you went this route instead of something new and applicable to a wider range of episodes in the series? Considering the time gap and seeing as how the thread you revived had zero replies, it seems like it would of worked out better for you?

Whatevs man, nothing technically wrong with what you did, just a bit awkward for peeps to reply to is all. If you decide you'd like to make a new Who thread, one that's more relevant to current events, let me know. I'll send this one back in space and time to where it belongs in Nov 2013 and you'll have a freshly brewed thread. Cause, like I said, not hating, but even Timelords age. Just a thought.

• Like 1