A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

-Update-Blaze: Legend of the Sol Emeralds +NEW A.I + Special Animation+

+3/25/10+

The Article Intelligence has been remade thanks to Larkss!

Also I finished doing her overlimit and its 2 extra extensions!

http://kasei-honoo.deviantart.com/art/BLOTSE-Hi-ougi-Animation-158423766

I plan to post the new enemies I'll have soon I just need to slightly redesign some of the rush enemies for some of the basics robots

+10/15/09+

More Screenies PLUS a video!

BLOTSE__Tutorial_Screens_by_Kasei_Honoo.jpg

Heres a video of the tutorial in the screen shots. Like it says I cant really record sound with my laptop so I had to put music over it!

+10/13/09+

New Screenies!

BLOTSE__Enemy_Spyzer_Bot_by_Kasei_Honoo.jpg

BLOTSE__Enemy_P_Orb_by_Kasei_Honoo.jpg

Blaze_Legend_Full_Sprites_by_Kasei_Honoo.jpg

Very happy to say I am working on the tutorial stage right now so a demo will be available soon!

*UPDATE* Very pretty new screen shots

blotsescreenie2.jpg

Hey every one. It's me again and Instead of making like 10 more games I'm going to remake one of the older ones I have. Some of you might remember my Blaze game. The one with the closed space stage and the shaking screen.

Well I'm completely remaking it. Not exactly sure where to start so I guess I'll start with what the main thing I'm changing is.

I trashed the combo system. It was nice and all but I changed it to a single button press to do skills with a skill switch button.

Also there will be giant maps instead of closed spaces.

Heh thanks guys. Whao those were some fast replies.

Here is a few more screenies of the new Techs and Spell(s) I added.

blotsescreens2as1.png

Note: In the last frame is the start of the first part of her Hiyogi. (Wonder if the tales fans are gonna kill me XD) I'm still programing it but its 5 AM So I'm going to goto bed now.

:tsleep: :tsleep:

I don't really care for the story. It sounds way too generic because it's pretty much every Sonic game since SA1's story. If I were you, I'd find a way to take the last bit of it (with the emeralds being embedded in people) and expand upon it. Umm.. perhaps, unlike Sonic Team's done with Knuckles, give her a reason as to why she's destined.

Hit me up on AiM, actually.

The Blaze sprites are really wierd. Other than that, I guess it looks nice. Not much to see, yet.

There is a reason for that. Those Blaze sprites are done by SmithGCN in Tales of the World style. However, they're his take on the characters to fit them into the universe of a game he's making (but all his sprites can be used I believe with permission maybe). So yeah, that's probably the reason Blaze doesn't look so much like Blaze.

I do wonder how you're going to get enemy sprites in the same kind've style, it might be best to stick to the generic sonic styles as spriting takes it's time as well.

I know but like I said me doing anything artistic drawing wise = the apocalypse I mean I have to get my art credit through ceramics!

But yea. Once I get a Logo I'll release the demo so any one wanna make me a simple logo?

Bonus: New Screens!

blotsescreens5xz7.png

I know but like I said me doing anything artistic drawing wise = the apocalypse I mean I have to get my art credit through ceramics!

But yea. Once I get a Logo I'll release the demo so any one wanna make me a simple logo?

I might give it a try, but the only tools I have are TGF and paint.

I will trust me. AND CHECK OUT THE DEMO WOOT. Heh Its a pretty top notch one compared to my other super early demos i worked a lot quick and effectively so it should be ok tell me of glitches besides the one with the archers

They are a tiny bitch glitchy I need to double check their programing that makes them run to the other side of you