A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

139521353517146mirrors-edge-art.jpg

Mirror's Edge is an action-adventure platform game released in 2008 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC. You play as a character called Faith who uses parkour to complete missions in a government controlled city. The gameplay is incredibly addictive, and the art-style is gorgeous. You go from jumping across the city's rooftops to exploring the underground sewers. There's a lot of variety. If you haven't already played it, I highly recommend trying out the demo. A prequel is currently in the works for the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC. You can view the debut trailer for the prequel below.

Discuss all things Mirror's Edge in this thread.

• 1 year later...

It looks greatly improved over the original. In the last few seconds of the preview, you can see the city with textures.

I mean, yeah, it looks fantastic, I just hope that it takes place in different environments besides the city. What I got from the E3 trailer is everything that we have already seen before in the first game, only with prettier graphics.

Then again, the second game is a WAYS away from being released, so I could be talking too soon.