A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introduce Yourself

Floofy

Although I am interested of listening to any of your works (if you got Sonic CD remixes.... THEN SEND THEM TO ME. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!) but please... don't be offended if I don't like the remix. Can't please everyone.

Here are two of my Collections (2nd one is prob. best)

1st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfMorr4yt6k

2nd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXmBY55mvCY

Both were done a while back.  I won't take offense to any remarks.

But I'm pretty normal, so don't worry. XD;

Lies, LIES. Don't let him out of your sight for a second, he'll shed on everything and roll erryone. >:U

Seriously though, welcome, and have fun here! If you ever need something, don't be afraid to ask me or one of the other staff; enjoy your stay! ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I've made this account a while ago, but never posted or introduced myself. 

I like to keep my introduction short though. 

I'm Hedgy, 

I'm 17 years old, 

And I'm a girl. 
Also, I live in the Netherlands.

GoldenHedgy, I've seen more with the name 'Hedgy' that I disliked, but it's ok since since you're also a girl. ^_^
And ..., the nickname Hedgy, or Hedgie is more used around Sonic Fans. I could use another nickname, but everyone knows me by Hedgy already. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, hedgy. I hope keeping track of two people with that word in their name doesn't get too confusing. DX

Anyway, feel free to let us know if you need anything. Things are kind of running slow as of right now, but I'm sure the place will grow more active in the near future. Enjoy your stay! ^_^

Hello I'm Cody (but you can all call me Dazzle.)

I guess I should talk a little about myself 'eh? Here I go:

I'm just a fellow Sonic nerd just like the lot of ya (although I enjoy playing other game franchises as well). I'm known for making decent tunes and remixes. I've been getting into animation quite a bit though. I just got accepted into the online division of The Art Institute of Pittsburgh which will be my chance to shine! I'm really going there to give my drawing skills the tune up it so desperately needs heh, heh. *chuckles nervously*

Uh. . . I guess that's it for now, until I think up some more things later. It's nice to be here! Thanks DaHog for telling me about this place! :)

• Like 1

Welcome, Dazzle! Long time no see!

Things are starting to pick up around this time, so there should be a fair amount of activity going on. Hope you like it here, and be sure to let me or one of the other moderators know if you need something!

Also aaaugh that text background hurts my eyes >_< Oh, you fixed it.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am the greatest creation ever made by man. My name, is Shadow The Hedgehog, my powers of chaos are known for their destructive strength.

Alright, now that we've gotten that outta the way. Sup, name's Martin, I'm 22 years old, and live in Chicago with my best friend shadowslasher, and my girl friend Maria. (Yes that's her name) I'm a mute, and if you don't know what that is, it's someone who can't talk. (My vocal cords are ****ed up.)

My friends have told me before that my personality is almost exact to Shadow's. Hence, the name.

I have my own fan site. Run by trusted admins, and moderators.

www.planetsonic.forumotion.com

So ya...derpety...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings! The name's Karate Cat, but call me KC for short! I am a fellow fangamer, romhacker, and artist. I'm the only cool cat who holds the power of martial arts aaaannd- Alright, nuff' of the details and hullabaloo. Some of you may know me already, I used to be at SSMB back then, but now here at Sonic Redux! I am honored to be here, and happy to meet new people. :)

• Like 2