A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introduce Yourself

Floofy

Excellent work, Strix ^_^

Chat forums are a great way to grow your community and make them feel at home. 

So, I guess since we're a new forum, we should get to know each other. Hi, I'm Floofy. I lead the Sonic Infinite fangame project, and design websites.

I use MMF2, so if you guys need any help with that, I'd be more than willing to lend you a hand.

Edited by Stritix
I made the title easier to understand.
  • Like 2

Indeed. Chat forums are staple for a reason. At any rate, greetings all, I am Perfect Calamity, the single most badass individual across the entire multi-verse. I'm also humble. Moreso than any of you will ever be. So long as you all accept my aboslute and eternal dominion, we should get along juuuust fine.

@Floofy: I'm afraid I've never heard of that fangame. Also, what type of websites have you designed / do you design?

Hello everyone! I'm Lhancat, one of the most friendliest people you'll meet. :3 I guess you could say I'm a furry, but so long as you don't mind them we'll get along just fine! :D I like Sonic, Pokemon and a few other things. I'm currently trying to get into music, which is proving to be quite difficult!

So yeah, Faseeh here. I do music and mods for Sonic Generations.

Well looks like we will get together fine! I also make music! I do it more for a job as well as a hobby! I made two Sonic the Hedgehog Remix Collections (albums, Free to download) as well as many other genres.  

Well I'm the lead developer of my website http://www.at-music.biz/  and also design software, video-games, videos, artwork and much more.

May favorite TV shows are the Mentalist, Breaking Bad and of course almost all Sonic the Hedgehog shows....except Sonic underground -_-

Getting in contact should be quite easy so if you share similar interests with me then talk to me!

Oh yea I almost forgot I am a great advocate of learning languages! Currently learning Russian and building up more Norwegian and German more.

• Like 1

I'm josh98.... I use that name a lot. I use it everywhere, actually. My mom thought of it as a forum name when I was little. ^////^ josh is my real name, and 98 reflects my birth date. It's a pretty cool name.

I have been here since... the really early beggining. Not the day it was made mind you, but pretty close. c:

I am Chex. I came here primarily because I wanted a place to talk about Sonic without the usual crowd always storming in and trying to control the conversation (if you've ever been to /v/ or most active Sonic boards, you'll know what I'm talking about). I figured a smaller and less active board would be necessary for filtering out all of the nonsense that other boards seem to have trouble with, even if it isn't as fast (pun not intended, hurr).

In the past I've been to Sonic Retro, but for a very large number of reasons that I won't even get into, I'm afraid to even browse the wiki anymore. I tried the SEGA forums for a while, but they seem maybe just a little young for me, and they've been kind of dead lately. It's difficult for me to get a good thread going about the games or the systems that interest me there, since they only really seem to talk about what's new and popular.

• Like 3

Hey what's up everyone, i'm Ravenfreak. I'm currently 22 years old and have been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog since I was 4 years old. I've been part of the sonic scene since late 2008 when I first joined Sonic Retro, but got into hacking in late 2009. I love to hack the 16 bit games as well as the 8-bit games but I hack Sonic 2 SMS more than anything else. I know a few programming languages but not too much to actually make something worthwhile. I did program a basic command line calculator in C++ before though. :P Any who that's me in a nutshell. :V

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm GoldenHedgy... dunno came up with this username back in high school... oh well. I'm 22 years old. I'm a girl. In college...Erm... I like Pokemon, Sonic, Maplestory... uh.. Been a fan of Sonic since 1993 but I'm one of those rare gems who prefer the newer games (odd huh?).

I love listening to Sonic music... mostly most video game music... no modern day noise them little kids love to listen to today. Remixes of video game music never really get a chance to be downloaded or loaded to my iPod because I'm SUPER NITPICKY with remixes. If it sounds like crap, don't expect me to leave a nice comment. Although I am interested of listening to any of your works (if you got Sonic CD remixes.... THEN SEND THEM TO ME. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!) but please... don't be offended if I don't like the remix. Can't please everyone.

I'm not quite keen with Sonic fan games... I honestly feel like I'm playing the same game over and over again...

Don't ask me about My Little Pony... I love the G3... and I hate the monstrosities that people are gaga-goo-going about right now (used to like them... but... it died to me...).

um... well this is awkward...

If any of you play Maplestory (yeah yeah.. I get it) and play in Broa, PM me ;D or something.... ._. I dunno I'm trying to look for Sonic fans in Maplestory and it's not easy...

It's been a while since I've played a Sonic game. Last was Generations... and I would be playing Sonic CD over and over again... I'm in need of a new game! Well I do have Sonic 2 Epi: 2 but.. I need to do online trophies... (yes, PS3... Golden_Hedgy ).

I used to be on Sonic Stadium... but I completely lost respect for the members there. I only go to the site for Sonic news and well... for music they have at their FTP site. I'm hoping to find people who are more respectful when it comes to opinions and more open-minded and... well RESPECTFUL.

I used to go to GaiaOnline but it's dead to me.

Um... I go to TsszNews for the news as well (the site lead me here).

Er... yeah you can already tell that I seem like a jerk but I'm honestly nice and friendly. I'm just trying to warn people before things heat up.

• Like 1