A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introduce Yourself

Floofy

Allo! I go by Ogilvie Maurice (cookie if you know the origin of the name) in a lot of places, but you may call me Tanner if it pleases you.

I've been a casual fan since the 90s but I became fully invested in Sonic after Sonic Adventure 2. I like most of the male characters, with my two favorites being Sonic and Shadow.

My involvement in the community didn't really come until mid-2012, when I attended Sonic Boom. After that, I felt a desire to meet more fans and discuss with them; ever since I've become infamous at the Sonic Stadium for taking over the boards at regular intervals.

My greatest involvement is recent; when Sonic SoCal was announced in June I was quick to do my best to attend. I am now serving as not only its trivia host, but a member of the SoCal staff in general (for the larger events at least), while also helping in the capacity of press. I've also started Sonic Nevada to try and organise fans in my state, seeing the successes of Sonic London and Sonic SoCal. It culminated with the formation of Sonic Social, which I formed in the hopes of founding Sonic meetup groups in every city. I've been very busy lately, but I love seeing these things come to fruition, so if nothing else, expect me to be a Boom/Summer of Sonic/Sonic meetup enthusiast. :)

The Pharaoh of all things HAVE arrived :D

So anyway, I am the hyper moderator at the forum http://sonicrevolution.org/forums/

This is my 3rd sonic forum that I have joined! ((That I have memory over)) I've been a sonic fan for years now ((Ever since I was 6 or so when I got sonic adventure 2 battle)) A little after that is when I decided to start collecting all the sonic games there are. Which ones do I have?

Sonic the hedgehog (Genesis)
Sonic the hedgehog 2 (Genesis)
Sonic the hedgehog 3 (Genesis)

Sonic and knuckles (Genesis)
Sonic 3D blast (Genesis)
Dr. Robotnik mean bean machine (Genesis)
Sonic the hedgehog spinball (Genesis)

Sonic CD (SEGA CD)

Sonic the hedgehog (Gamegear)
Sonic the hedgehog 2 (Gamegear)
Sonic Chaos (Gamegear)
Sonic triple trouble (Gamegear)
Sonic blast (Gamegear)
Sonic Drift 2 (Gamegear)
Sonic Labyrinth (Gamegear)
Sonic Splinball (Gamegear)
Dr. Robotnik mean bean machine (Gamegeaer)

Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)
Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast)
Sonic Shuffle (Dreamcast)

Sonic advance+Sonic pinball party bundle (Gameboy)
Sonic Advance 2 (Gameboy)
Sonic Advance 3 (Gameboy)
Sonic Battle (Gameboy)

Sonic gems collection (Gamecube)
Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut (Gamecube)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Gamecube)
Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)
Shadow The Hedgehog (Gamecube)
Sonic riders (Gamecube)

Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic and the secret rings (Wii)
Sonic and the black knight (Wii)

Sonic Rush (DS)
Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)
Sonic Colors (DS)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (DS)

Sonic Generations (3DS)

Sonic Mega collection plus (PS2)
Sonic heroes (PS2)
Shadow the hedgehog (PS2)
Sonic Riders (PS2)

Sonic Rivals (PSP)
Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP)

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Xbox)

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 06 (Xbox 360)
Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Sonic and sega All Star Racing (Xbox 360)
Sonic and All Star Racing Transformed (Xbox 360)

Sonic the Hedgehog (XBLA)
Sonic the hedgehog 2 (XBLA)
Sonic the hedgehog 3 (XBLA)
Sonic and knuckles (XBLA)
Sonic CD (XBLA)
Sonic 4 episode 1 (XBLA)
Sonic 4 episode 2 (XBLA)
Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut (XBLA)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (XBLA)

Sonic the Hedgehog (PC)
Sonic the hedgehog 2 (PC)
Sonic the hedgehog 3(PC)
Sonic and Knuckles (PC)
Sonic CD (PC)
Sonic 3D blast (PC)
Sonic spinball (PC)
Sonic Adventure DX directors cut (PC)
Sonic adventure 2 battle (PC)
Sonic Generations (PC)
Sonic and sega all star racing (PC)
Sonic and all star racing transformed (PC)

Sonic the hedgehog (IPhone)
Sonic the hedgehog 2 (IPhone)
Sonic CD (IPhone)
Sonic 4 episode 1 (IPhone)
Sonic 4 episode 2 (IPhone)
Sonic and sega all star racing (IPhone)
Sonic spinball (IPhone)
Sonic Jump (Iphone)
Sonic Dash (IPhone)

Yeah... I went on a collection spree and got as many as I can. But then I got tired of buying games I already had because most are multi console and decided to start getting newer games like the god of war saga and other PS3 games because I just got a PS3 recently :D ((Gamer tag/ID's/friend codes in my signature, so be amazed at my awesome gamer score and trophy count and bow down to the gods gamer skill.

Why did I say god and not Pharaoh? Because on social forums I am Shadon, but when it comes to gaming ((Most the time)) I am the ancient gaming god Liethius.

Well that's all the space I'm gonna take up for now. Don't want a giant wall of text about me so you'll find out more through interaction and other post. Cya

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm Super Soniko, most just call me Soniko on the SEGA scene, others call me Death (short for Death Cannon) on the Art scene, and Freckles on the Figure collection scene! So just call me Soniko xD.

I actually applied for a staff position a few weeks a go for a reviewer position on the site since I buy a lot of stuff from different countries that most people probably don't even know exist! So I hope you look forward to some of my reviews on games/figures/lottery goods etc.

Nice to be part of the team n___n

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, the name's Flamez AKA Flarez AKA SA rebirth. I enjoy writing (fan fiction, articles etc), being supportive, and I'm a huge fan of the dreamcast era of sonic.

PM if you're wanting to chat, I do love me some socializing.

Edited by Flamez

Some of the oldbies of SFGHQ still know me, but for the rest of you, yo, I'm Ink. As far as doing Sonic stuff, I enjoy playing the games when my computer is up to it, writing fanfiction and spriting/pixel arting.

Hi and stuff.

• 1 month later...

Already made a post around SU, But i may as well:

Hi, Im RetroGamer. I am currently making a game called Retro World which is not a Sonic-Fan Game. But one of the characters will use the Sonic Worlds engine for their gameplay,I am good at spriting and sprite art, I only really know simple programming, But i guess you gotta learn from around here.

• Like 1

Not sure it this is too late or considered bumping but...

Hello all, I'm true nightmare. YouTuber, Gamer, Level Designer and Coder (kind of new to code)

I am currently working on Sonic and Friends Racing, development is slow due to lacking hardware but in the process of upgrading :P

I have made nearly 200 YouTube videos at the time this post was made, I have 1,800+ subscribers and over 600k+ channel views, so there is a very slight chance you may have hear of me he he

I have made custom maps for a game called NZP (Nazi Zombies Portable, PSP and PC Game) and the first admin of the custom maps forums which has become the official forums for NZP :)

Edited by true nightmare

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all ! So yeah , i just signed up today , and i just founded a bit of time to introduce myself .

As you can see , i'm SupersonicDBZfan , i'm a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog and the legendary super Sayen  Goku :P.

I'm 13 , and working on my own Fangame from a half-year now and i'm using GameMaker 8 .

I'm from Morocco , and i live in Casablanca .

My favourite color ? Blue of course %D .

My Fangame is based on Modern Style and it's called : Sonic New Adventures.

Well , i think that's all ^^.

• Like 1