A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introduce Yourself

Floofy

Hi everyone! I'm goku or you can call me balla. I'm not like all the other kids ! I'm a huge sonic fan and i have unleashed :D i'm making my own fangames, Sonic Generations 2 Double trouble and Sonic The Hedgehog Remix.

I'm here to talk about Sonic and fangaming ( obviously ) i hope i'll have great moments on this forum :D !

It's not so common seeing someone so young in the forums, welcome. I hope you learn lots of stuff in here.

(You having two projects at once is a little worrying, typical overambition I guess, lol, but I was like that when I was young too.)

It's not so common seeing someone so young in the forums, welcome. I hope you learn lots of stuff in here.

(You having two projects at once is a little worrying, typical overambition I guess, lol, but I was like that when I was young too.)

I can understand. I was about 6 when I was introduced to the internet. And that wasn't that long ago.

Yeah, I won't give my real age, but i'm younger than 16. 

elo everyone im CH35H1R3, im a artist working on my 3rd tankubon of comic art and a pretty diehard sonic fan.. found my way here from a daisy chain of finding the sonic world trailer then going to SAGE to looking up other sonic fan games to looking up forums for them....... eithereway thought id join and see what i could contribute to some fan games

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I'm r543(I know most creative username ever but I have no better one for now), also known as r543Blitzsonic on youtube(r543 was too small and I was working on Blitzsonic stuff back when I made the account) but I rarely upload anything there.

I'm a sonic fan and the first sonic game that I ever played was sonic on angel island, that old flash game which is on the Sonic United Arcade :P

I'm sometimes doing Blitz Sonic stuff, you might know Blitz Sonic, the 3d sonic engine that was made in blitz 3d. I'm sometimes working on my own edit and I know a lot of stuff on how stages/objects work and how to create custom models and animations.

Sometimes I rip sonic models from games, if possible even with the animations:

Y7WJWnm.png

Brawlsonic with animations, almost complete and fixed but I don't like to use the model a lot because how the rig works.

I create custom sprites and animations:

GlkbJXy.gif

and work on other stuff, which I probably forgot to put here.

I remember seeing this forum some years ago, thought that it would be a nice place and I didn't know that SAGE was here. I remember seeing some stuff about SAGE but I never really watched it too much, so I thought that I would watch it now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

YO, my name is barak shahino (not obama or osama XD) and i'm pretty much a sonic fan for as long as I can remember, i love almost  every sonic game and sonic is basically my thing , i'm not in any sonic related projects, but I always wanted to be in one, and i really enjoying watching other people's sonic related projects especially now on the time of SAGE, moving on as much as much as I love sonic i do love other games like Pokemon (HOENN REMAKE YEAH!) and Mega Man (really exited for Mighty No.9) but sonic is #1 for me.
I have a small youtube channel in case anyone is interested
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jkOr2i9X4j5fX1v9FvgHg
i got an unfinished Sonic Adventure DX walktrough that my friends seem to like for some reason
also, I get a little lonely on skype lately and i'm planing on making a sonic related skype group encase anyone is interested my skype name is: barak.shahino

and one last thing,do I have to be an artist of some sort or a part of a project? because that's how everyone here intreducing themselfs 

Edited by baraksha

Hello. I am Condor. We are going to be best friends.

I've been known for being a cartoonist for many many years, until my artistic talents (among other things) were trumped by a 14 year old kid (a sellout doodler of all people). About a year ago, I went from being the happiest goofiest dude you'd ever meet to becoming a complete and total emotional wreck. My emotions took an even greater dive after I began to be a victim of bulllying on the Sega Forums by a member who happened to be a mother in her late 20s. After she went so far as to tell me to kill myself, I was somehow the one who was banned... after 6 years of being a member.

Around this time is when my suicidal feelings kicked in. Even after I was banned, she continued to spread lies about me, getting others to honestly believe I was a murderer for whatever reason, making fun of me for being suicidal despite preteneding to be suicidal herself on social media in order to pry attention. She even went so far as to make photoshopped death threats against herself to make it look like I made them. This led to people sending me death threats (using my loction) on my Deviantart and telling me to stab myself and suchlike.

After seeking refuge on the Sonic Stadium Message Boards (which I was on for about a year or two) I decided to start reaching out to the community more and interact with others more often. One day, I updated my status to let people know I was done with a drawing. I typed "im done". Immedietely after this, a mod called me "fucking dense", permanently banned me despite only having strike, then over Skype, another mod/admin insulted me by saying "SSMB is only for real artists you talentless fuck" then proceeded to blackmail me by saying if I ratted them out, they would flat out delete my acount.

Currently, I am often mocked for being homeless, having no parents, and having mediocre art skills. I am known for erratic emotional behavior, often leading me to become confused and panicky around stressful situations. I am often labeled as an undesirable person despite my attempts to better others. Bullying in school was an occasional issue in middle school. I ran away from home at 17 after failing to climb a flagpole in attempt to hang myself about 6 months ago. I recently left the hotel I stayed at after having a bad day resulting in me vomitting previously ingested pills.

I'm currently 18, homeless, with no parents, walking with my bags, from North Carolina to Texas, off the hope that supposedly my Dad lives in Austin. This message board is my last resort to find a community I feel welcome in in the meantime.

Given my erratic behavior and lackluster social skills, I expect to be banned due to a miscommunication or something like that within a week or two.

You're all gonna love me.

That's harsh man

hi guys i'm silverfan96, i'm very competitive, especially when it comes to sonic games, i'm kind to my friends, but can be very hard to deal with at times. i lve monkeys and hedgehogs. XD my favorite color is neon blue. and lastly

i love silver so if you decide to disrespect him in my presence......I WILL SEND FREDDIE CROUGER AFTER  YOU!!  ssf2_silver_the_hedgehog_by_kitkatthehed

Edited by SilverFan96

My name is Daniel Hernandez. I used to go by DNL (I still do at points), but usually I just prefer being called by my first name. I joined the original SFGHQ forums way back in 2007, when Sonic Worlds was still in its infancy, Multimedia Fusion 2 was sort of new, and I was about 10-11. I often bumped topics that I lurked through late at night because I was a sort of nocturnal kid, and would often get in trouble with certain admins. Of course, I stopped that silliness, and lurked through several topics, inspired to make my first fangame. After several failed attempts, some with some decent ideas I'll admit, I kind of thought in the end fangaming wasn't for me.

But I do want to say fangaming has done a lot for me of the ins-and-outs of programs such as Clickteam Fusion, what goes in making level design for certain games, and of course, somewhat inspiring me to chase my own ideas. Fangaming isn't the best way to get into the game industry, but it sure is a great way to get yourself off the ground into making games.

Looks like I've introduced myself 6-7 years too late. :P

Alolha! I'm Josh, but you can call me Goozulgah.

I'M NOT CRAZAY!!!  :icon_surprised:

Glad I found this place, too, because I feel very alone watching all my fellow Sonic fans leave the fandom.  :icon_cry:

(I'm also plotting to take over the Sonic franchise, some day, and remake it into something epic  :icon_mrgreen: )

Keep dreaming, "kid".

I hate to say it, but I honestly don't believe your 24.

Anyways, good to see you here. Just please don't do anything stupid. Think about what you say before you say it. That's saved me quite a few times.

You don't have to be young to have no life.  :(<

I'll make sure to follow the rules as best I can. And I wasn't kidding about redesigning Sonic, btw:

0903cce9-6c70-46bd-a9cd-bbddcd3be47f_zps