A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Tails Adventure and Sonic Blast out on the 3DS eShop

Stritix

http://sonicredux.com/2013/06/22/sonic-blast-and-tails-adventure-now-on-3ds-eshop/

Earlier this week, Tails Adventure and Sonic Blast were released on the 3DS eShop. Both games have the 3D capability. Tails Adventure is set at $4.99, and Sonic Blast is set at $3.99.

Will anyone be purchasing these?

I'm interested. Though I already have access to them via disc collections from the past generation.

The only thing that bothered me in Blast was the special ring required to get into the special stage. There were two rings to be found in the same stage and it was frustrating trying to figure out which one had the Emerald and which one just had an extra life.

The only thing that bothered me in Blast was the special ring required to get into the special stage. There were two rings to be found in the same stage and it was frustrating trying to figure out which one had the Emerald and which one just had an extra life.

If I remember right, the Act 1 stages had the extra life and the Act 2 stages had the emerald. Finding the special stage rings were a pain in the arse though, especially in the later stages.