A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Summer of Sonic 2013

Sooo...

9080346463_4e7d752e51.jpg

It's finally been announced! Compared to an early Hedgehog's Day (February 2nd) announcement last year, Summer of Sonic 2013 was announced side-by-side with Sonic Boom, on June 20th. 

The event will take place on August 2, 2013 at the Westminister Central Hall, in London, UK. This venue is known for its size; a capacity of around 2,200 people can be held. This could make getting a ticket a lot easier than last year! I got mine during the final wave... godspeed.

SEGA's blog post mentions a Metal Sonic and Badnik theme. This is most likely to coincide with Sonic CD's 20th anniversary and Sonic Heroes' 10th, as Metal Sonic is the main villain in both of these instalments. Personally, I just hope this theme isn't overplayed and it feels like last year's.

But sadly, I won't be able to go this year. Dang annual family holiday gets in the way. :/

So... will you guys be going? :3

Source: http://blogs.sega.com/2013/06/20/announcing-sonic-boom-and-summer-of-sonic-2013/

Edited by Super Spindash

• 2 weeks later...