A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Here is the official site.

http://www.smashbros.com/us/

Here are some screenshots.

Wii U

screen-1.jpg

screen-10.jpg

screen-4.jpg

screen-2.jpg

3DS

screen-8.jpg

screen-9.jpg

screen-8.jpg

screen-10.jpg

And here's the Nintendo Direct.

The only newcomers we now about so far is the Animal Crossing Villager, Megaman, and Wii Fit Trainer. There's a lot of specualtion about who's getting cut and who's returning. Many are saying Sonic will be a another returning character due to the SEGA/Nintendo partnership.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nintendo needed SSB (or something big) to come out this year. That is what has been an ongoing disappointment for me with Nintendo; games are so far and few between. There hasn't been anything that has given me a reason to own any of the next gen consoles aside from bragging rights. What about Zelda Wii U? With the PS4 and Xbox One coming out this year, Nintendo should have done something better than announce a couple of games that won't come out until next year; and that is IF SSB comes out before the next E3. My guess is SBB will come out the later part of 2014.

Edited by Jacob

Nintendo needed SSB (or something big) to come out this year. That is what has been an ongoing disappointment for me with Nintendo; games are so far and few between. There hasn't been anything that has given me a reason to own any of the next gen consoles aside from bragging rights. What about Zelda Wii U? With the PS4 and Xbox One coming out this year, Nintendo should have done something better than announce a couple of games that won't come out until next year; and that is IF SSB comes out before the next E3. My guess is SBB will come out the later part of 2014.

It's not just Nintendo that no smart people want to buy a console for either. Consoles these days don't have any games and wind up having people spend money on a door stop or DVD player rather than what the damn thing is supposed to do. It's video game companies of today's nice little scheme that gets money raked in off of pre-buys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...