A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic United YouTube Channel?

JPunxR

I feel like video capture devices work a lot better than Fraps or any software I've tried to record on a PC. Dazzle was cheap for me...I've actually bought two of them....one secondhand that I gave away...and my own...lottery is bad! stay away!

RTI eh? Spiffy. Guess I should stop messing around high-scoring Sonic Paint and get back to my capstone project: unnamed s3&k spinoff.

Edited by lone8643

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On that note, I picked up an HD PVR 2 myself lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3uWQGw3y6Q

I'd just like to upgrade my internet before dealing with uploading these file sizes at a regular pace. I can do that once I get my car paid off, but that's still a few months off. As you can see, the quality in that video isn't great thanks to compressing it to get it to a reasonable size. Uploading a single half hour video of Lost World in lossless quality to Find The Computer Room's FTP takes my internet about 3-4 hours, and the files are only about a gig and a half each, I'd hate to think about doing that a few times a week to YouTube at those speeds.

This is still totally something we can do, we'll just need to wait a bit more if I'm going to be doing a lot of recording.

If light wants to do Sonic 3 with Tails I think he should just get started and it should be uploaded to youtube. As I understand it more than one person can contribute to a channel and youtube is a good way to advertise the site. Why not just get a channel going and let him do it! 

I don't think anyone said no to him. I just don't have the details for the account or I would have taken light up on it personally.

Since I can't record any games at the time being, who wants to record games I was SUPPOSED to record:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Knuckles)
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Adventure 2

*Sonic Riders
Sonic Genesis

*Sonic 4 ep I
*Sonic Generations
Sonic Rush

The ones with the astrikes are the ones I may want to play if I do get the PVR back.
Just comment or something and i'll edit the list.

• 6 months later...