A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games (Wii U/3DS)

http://sonicunited.org/2013/05/17/sonic-lost-world-officially-revealed-plus-partnership-and-new-mario-sonic-title/

Another new title called Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games has been announced. It will be coming to the Wii U and 3DS as well. It will be the fourth entry in the Mario & Sonic sports series. Most likely inspired by the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.

I am unsure if I'll be picking this up. I have never been a fan of the Mario & Sonic sports series, but judging by the screenshots this game seems to have had quite some effort put into it.

What's your thoughts on the new Mario & Sonic sports title?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Question for those who have played games in this series: is there a lot to do for just one person? I wouldn't be able to get anyone to play these games with me, so it'd be nice to not have a Nintendoland situation where a lot of the content is just straight-up locked out/not fun by yourself. 

I'm just curious, and if it is the case I'm wondering if it's a recurring thing. The more I think about it the more I want to pick up this new one but I'd hate to drop fifty bucks for something that's only fun with friends when the new Mario is right around the corner.

• 4 weeks later...