Aaron Webber Interviewed by TailsChannel
Yesterday, TailsChannel uploaded an interview he conducted with Aaron Webber, the man behind all of Sonic’s official social media accounts, asking questions from Twitter that were mostly related to the upcoming 25th Anniversary Party. They covered topics such as merchandising, guest appearances, and livestreaming the event.
Though a majority of the interview were personal questions towards Aaron, we did learn new information about the 25th Anniversary event:
- As Aaron put it, their goal is to make sure that “there’s never a dull moment” at the party.
- Goodie-bags will most likely be handed out at the door.
- Said goodie-bags will contain collectibles, including the 25th anniversary collector’s coin.
- Hyper Potions will be present performing music at the event.
- There will most likely be a livestream of most of the event.
- There will most likely be kiosk stations with playable demos of Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice.
- Merchandising will be present at the event, including the TOMY line of Classic plushes Aaron teased a few weeks back.
- Contests may include cosplay, and a small possibility of a trivia challenge.
- For special guests, there will be “plenty of names and faces you will recognize.“
And as for other news from the interview:
- Aaron was not aware as to why the team from Gravity Falls were at SEGA.
- Big’s Big Fishing Adventure 3 is still in development, and slated to release later this year as “a love letter to Adventure fans.“
What are your opinions on how the event is shaping up to be? Will you be attending? Let us know what you think in the comments below!